Hotel built in 2009, Last complete renovation 2010, Number of floors 23, Total number of rooms 538, Number of suites (separate rooms) 44, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 102
The Intermark 348 Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Station (Kuala Lumpur - Sentral Railway Station) 3.53 km
- City centre (Kuala Lumpur) 2.31 km
- Airport (Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)) 45.04 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 5
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Proximity of the Hotel and ambience is very good
Service needs to be improved. It is better compared to the past
I have been staying in Double Tree the last 3 months and during the stay I face the following challenge: 1. Service request take lot of time. First of all people are not available at the desk when you try to call 2. The Lift service is very bad. It takes min 15 min to wait
Near to LRT station. Easy access tosome restaurants.
There is no free WiFi in the room. You have to pay additional cost if you are not a member of the hotel group. Room is quite outdated and old. Stained couch and old furnitures and fixings. Not worth the money.
Bad internal quality.
bad internet quality
Bad internet quality
Great Location, close to SAP Office
good location and convenience.
No breakfast is provided and need addition fee.. bad.
Staff are very good
The bath room is not so good.
I had a nice stay in Doubletree. food and services were excellent.