Style of hotel and ambience
Look forward to a nice stay at the Holiday Inn Austin NW-Arboretum Area. Besides the numerous elegantly furnished rooms, the hotel stands out with its indoor and outdoor pool and modern fitness room. Try delicious French toast for breakfast or eat your evening meal in Legend's Sports Bar.
Special features of the hotel
Up to 2 children under the age of 18 stay for free when sharing their parents' room. Children under the age of 13 are offered breakfast and meals from the children's menu free of charge when eating together with their family.
Hotel built in 1984, Last complete renovation 2015, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 194, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 194
8901 Business Park Dr, 78759 Austin, United States of America
- Station (Austin - Amtrak station) 12.24 km
- City centre (Austin) 12.44 km
- Airport (Austin Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)) 21.59 km
Conveniently located by the interchange of Highway 183 and MoPac Expressway, this hotel is a good starting point for exploring the greater area of Austin, Texas. It is only a 15-minute drive to the lively centre, which attracts with extensive cultural and leisure time facilities. If you like fishing, you can find Lake Travis and Lake Austin a 20-minute drive away.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of DoubleTree by Hilton Austin Northwest Arboretum
The staff are extremely pleasant and helpful. They assisted with the mundane and the difficult and always had smiles on their faces. I was charged for an item that wasn't in my room and the issue was solved immediately.
I was charged for a bottle of water that wasn't in my room. I had no idea there was water and the housekeeping staff didn't replace it before I arrived or any time during my stay, which was for a week.
The front desk staff was extremely friendly. The atrium is unique and inviting. Good location. Good breakfast selection and quality. The room was large and clean.
My room had a very noisy air conditioner and shower faucet. The toliet ran continuously. The location of my room was close to a facilities room, so it was noisy in the hallway.