Hotel built in 1981, Last complete renovation 2013, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 149, Number of suites (separate rooms) 46, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 149
7401 Northwoods Boulevard, 29406 Charleston, United States of America
- City centre (Charleston) 20.85 km
- Airport (Charleston Air Force Base-International Airport (CHS)) 4.33 km
This hotel is a perfect retreat before or after a long flight, as the terminals of Charleston International Airport can conveniently be reached within a few minutes. Spend a relaxing day at the beach on the Isle of Palms or go hiking in the Francis Marion National Forest.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston Airport
nothing I can think off
The staff was friendly and helpful
very limited parking and no access to the building from the rear parking lot
Have reviewed hotel in the past -- keep coming back to this one when on business travel in Charleston. Not much has changed for the better or for the worse since last time so no specific deviations from previous comments.
- Elevators are still slow. - Location still far (15-20 min. drive) from downtown or beaches
Comfortable setting, near major highways and airport.
Location is a bit far from downtown Charleston, room sound is well isolated from outside (e.g. highway) but between rooms noise can still travel.
Staff was pleasant and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable.
The price is higher and other less expensive options can be found (especially for business travel). They could really use a fan or two in the gym - no air circulation at all and running down Ashley Phosphate outside isn't an option. The walls are fairly thin - heard the man next door coughing multiple times.
Location is very good for Charleston plant and also close to many restaurants
Traffic in the area is high Breakfast bar was not maintained very well
Newly redecorated. Great beds and very friendly staff. Highly recommend.
a little noise in the morning form the construction next door.
Everything of what you would expect from a Hilton hotel.
How hard it is to find this place at first, must drive up in-between tire shop and oil change business to get to.
great for rest
need to add more variety to the breakfast
The room was dark, cool (temperature) and comfortable. I did not eat breakfast nor use the sport/wellness facilities.
No comments for this section.