Hotel built in 2009, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 17, Total number of rooms 200, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 200
600 N. El Paso Street, 79901 El Paso, United States of America
- City centre (El Paso) 0.11 km
- Airport (El Paso International Airport (ELP)) 11.9 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
Evaluations of DoubleTree by Hilton El Paso Downtown
The staff was friendly. Live music on the Wednesday and Friday evening was great. Airport shuttle Cookies at the reception
The Internet connection was the worst I have ever experienced in a hotel.
poor Wifi noisy at Night
Great location if you cross the down town bridge back to the USA. Good staff and breakfast is adequate. Can watch the baseball from the hotel when they play at home!
Not many restaurants are within walking distance
Helpful and friendly staff. Cleanliness of the hotel. Good location.
Wifi is poor, and cannot reliably connect. Bosch systems give a security warning and don't connect
This hotel is in the middle of downtown and you walk down to Mexiko for a nice drink. They greet you with very delicious cookies!
Watertemperature is eratic-> boiling to cold! The loud airconditioning
Nice downtown hotel in El Paso with garage
The room needs some new parts: e.g. to adjust the water temperature real american breakfast: coffee just brown no good bread...
very cool rooftop restaurant/pool/bar
not within walking distance of anything else (food/entertainment)
Friendliness of staff, wi-fi was dependable. Restaurant offerings were good. Roof top restaurant and bar was a nice feature.
Room noise was very loud.