Hotel built in 2009, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 17, Total number of rooms 200, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 200
600 N. El Paso Street, 79901 El Paso, United States of America
- City centre (El Paso) 0.11 km
- Airport (El Paso International Airport (ELP)) 11.9 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
Evaluations of DoubleTree by Hilton El Paso Downtown
Location, Room quality
A/C room noise, Noise coming from adjacent rooms, Repetitive breakfast options
Good value for rooms, meals, etc.
A little far from the border crossing point near the Bosch plant.
digital key only works for the room. doesn't work well in the elevator. Also, no access from the stairs well to the rooms. you have to use the elevator.
The breakfast is fantastic - lots of choices including healthier items. It was never too busy to eat even at peak morning hours before work, and fast great service from the staff also. The free offer of 2 bottles of water and a cookie when you check in (and anyother time also) was perfect. After a long day of travel, it was great not to have to search for a vending machine for water!
Internet connection is non-existent. Really terrible. This is completely not acceptable for a business hotel!
Very problematic internet connection,
Staff has always been great. Location is good, very little noise despite my room was in front of the ice machine. General experience was good.
Shower had very little water volume and pressure. Wi-fi sucks. Carpet had some stains (sticky ones) and the desk chair also had some. I personally did not like the bed, it way too soft for me.
Friendly staff, good breakfast, great location.
Pool bar not open earlier in the day.
Mold in shower grout
Friendly staff, good breakfast options, clean rooms and nice ambience. Walking distance to lot of restaurants.
As the hotel is right next to Interstate, lot of vehicle noise can be heard.