Hotel built in 2009, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 17, Total number of rooms 200, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 200
600 N. El Paso Street, 79901 El Paso, United States of America
- City centre (El Paso) 0.11 km
- Airport (El Paso International Airport (ELP)) 11.9 km
This hotel prides itself in a central location in El Paso, Texas, directly on the border to Mexico. In the district of Kern Place to the north-west of the city, you can find a number of historical buildings the architecture of which stands out from the rest of the city due to their architecture. El Paso Union Depot is within walking distance.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
Evaluations of DoubleTree by Hilton El Paso Downtown
Wifi is poor, and cannot reliably connect. Bosch systems give a security warning and don't connect
This hotel is in the middle of downtown and you walk down to Mexiko for a nice drink. They greet you with very delicious cookies!
Watertemperature is eratic-> boiling to cold! The loud airconditioning
Nice downtown hotel in El Paso with garage
The room needs some new parts: e.g. to adjust the water temperature real american breakfast: coffee just brown no good bread...
very cool rooftop restaurant/pool/bar
not within walking distance of anything else (food/entertainment)
Friendliness of staff, wi-fi was dependable. Restaurant offerings were good. Roof top restaurant and bar was a nice feature.
Room noise was very loud.
Clean rooms and friendly staff.
The breakfast didn't change too much between the days...
Room is quiet and clean
Restaurant and shopping nearby is not convenient.
Room was noisy even though it was a high floor. Water temperature was not hot.
Friendly Staff. Good location
Small car parking spots.
My checkout was on Saturday. I've let reception know that I'm checking out and required a shuttle bus to the airport at 3:00pm Saturday from the previous day Friday. On Saturday, one of the hotel staff tried to enter my room with his key to ask what time I'm checking out, even when I've already put the ´´DO NOT DISTURB´´ tag outside on the door handle. The tag is for a reason. The room doesn't have a mini fridge.