Hotel built in 1995, Last complete renovation 2017, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 150, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 150
Edinburgh International Airport, EH28 8LL Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Station (Edinburgh - Waverley Railway Station) 10.61 km
- City centre (Edinburgh) 10.73 km
- Airport (Edinburgh Airport (EDI)) 1.06 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Beauty parlor
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
Evaluations of DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh Airport
Walking distance from the airport, easy to reach
good option very close to the airport
quite small room
A clean, quiet place. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Unexpectedly close to the airport and especially to the Car Rental place, which was very helpful.
I cannot understand why hotels like this still don´t offer FREE broadband internet access. During my trip through Scotland I found that even the smallest B&B offers free internet access, while big chain hotels like the Hilton, Quality Hotel and others still charge an arm and a leg for it. WHY?? It´s not very consumer friendly!
Friendly staff and great location - good value for price paid
Wine not available as on winelist. Peppermill dropped all the pepper on my dish. Restaurant needs tightening up.
VERY close to airport. Hotel pickup almost immediate & convenient.
I had booked and paid for a twin room last December, although our visit was not until early August. The night we arrived we were issued with keys, and found when we went to the room that another person was already in the room. Back at reception there was no apology, just a statement that there was no other twin room available. We were eventually given a family room, which smelt of smoke (we are non-smokers). No offer of breakfasts or other 'sweeteners' for an unsatisfactory situation, and a lack of friendliness or concern on the part of the two young lady receptionists. We had been travelling since early morning, and flights had been delayed etc - the poor service at the Hilton was not appreciated, especially in view of the cost of the accommodation.
Walking Distance to Airport and Courtesy transport available. very quite for being next to airport.
Beds are Hard! Breakfast is too expensive @ £18.95 each therefore chose to eat at airport
Excellent staff - excellent breakfast. Top notch!