Hotel built in 1992, Last complete renovation 2016, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 172, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 172
Paradise Way Walsgrave Triangle, CV2 2ST Coventry, United Kingdom
- Station (Birmingham International Solihull (Station)) 18.9 km
- City centre (Coventry) 6.19 km
- Airport (Birmingham International Airport (BHX)) 21.24 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
Evaluations of DoubleTree by Hilton Coventry
Quiet comfortable room. Good breakfast. Pool (decent size).
Paying extra for parking.
Pleasant room. Good quality food. Good pool for swimming.
Slow check-in process (no queue). Car parking charge. Wrong information at check-in - advised no need to book restaurant as not busy, but then restaurant staff informed me it was too busy to dine at 7 p.m. Luke-warm tea at breakfast.
Quiet comfortable room
Check-in process was a bit slow. Parking fee. Automatic service fee. Slightly limited dinner menu (though good quality) Breakfast bar not kept topped up.
easily accessible location
long waiting periods for check-in /-out, the hotel staff responsible for breakfast completely ignored me
Short-term adjustments in my hotel booking was not a problem to change.
The windows were not in good conditions. The outdoor facilities were also not in good conditions. Services from the booking rate (e.g. wine, fruits etc.) were absent in my room.
really enjoyed stay.
really enjoyed stay, checked out girl on counter said nothing to pay only to receive a bill through post for car park ,which was supposed to be free to people staying, and a bill for drinks we did not have. tried phoning twice cannot get through to anyone to discuss this
very good breakfast
even refurbished rooms have continuous problems e.g. window handle broken, paining in the bathroom dropping off, toilett flush just working with a special technic
Staff is very friendly but your preferences in the profil are not considered for rooms/invoicing etc.
Good location at J2 of M6. Close to M42, M69 and M1.
Good location, close to J2 of the M6. Ideal for easy access to M6, M69 and M42.