Style of hotel and ambience
The guestrooms at Hotel DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago – Arlington Heights impress you with their stylish and classically elegant furnishings and modern features. Here you can lean back and relax with a book, watch your favourite T.V. show, or surf the Internet free of charge. After a busy work day at the in-house conference rooms, dinner at the hotel restaurant will provide you with newfound energy.
Hotel built in 1969, Last complete renovation 2005, Number of floors 9, Total number of rooms 241, Number of suites (separate rooms) 13, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 241
75 W. Algonquin Road, 60005 Arlington Heights, United States of America
- Station (Chicago - Union Railway Station) 34.05 km
- City centre (Arlington Heights) 4.34 km
- Airport (Chicago O Hare International Airport (ORD)) 9.89 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
Evaluations of DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights
No water bottles in the room...
My flight was delayed and I arrived at almost 3 am instead of 11 pm the night before. Unfortunately my GPS did not work and I could not find my way to Double Tree in Mt Prospect. I called the hotel and a very nice gentleman stayed on the phone with me to make sure I was going in the right direction and helped me arrive at the hotel safe and sound. Once I arrived he checked me in quickly as I had to be at work in a few hours. I don't know what I would have done without his help and kindness. I would return to this hotel for this and overall it is a great hotel.
My costs have been debited (erroneously) on a credit card from a fellow colleague, even asking me to do so on my card. They do not respond in the informed email here. It does not have an email on the hotel's website.
I appreciate the friendliness of the staff and their willingness to make things right.
The gastronomy and the friendliness of hotel staff
Shuttle service is quite useful as the Hotel is a little bit in the middle of nowhere.
The sealing of A/C (heating) device could be better. By the -6°C outside a bit of cold wind was blowing into the room.
Absolutely loved the gym! Perfect in comparison to most hotel offerings! Made for an excellent stay!
Did not enjoy the ~$16 breakfast that is on par with most hotel chains complimentary breakfast. There was no coffee in the lobby and never any fresh cookies either...
The room was very clean and good space.
- It could be better enough bottles water in the room - It could be better enough soap and shampoo body.
Transfer to airport works well, Friendliness and speed specially in case you need help for fixing something in the room (I have an issue with fire alarm system). No complains or additional cost for receiving packages I purchased at Amazon.
Breakfast could have more variety of food. For me it was not so good as other hotels of same or even lower category.