Style of hotel and ambience
The guestrooms at Hotel DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago – Arlington Heights impress you with their stylish and classically elegant furnishings and modern features. Here you can lean back and relax with a book, watch your favourite T.V. show, or surf the Internet free of charge. After a busy work day at the in-house conference rooms, dinner at the hotel restaurant will provide you with newfound energy.
Hotel built in 1969, Last complete renovation 2005, Number of floors 9, Total number of rooms 241, Number of suites (separate rooms) 13, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 241
75 W. Algonquin Road, 60005 Arlington Heights, United States of America
- Station (Chicago - Union Railway Station) 34.05 km
- City centre (Arlington Heights) 4.34 km
- Airport (Chicago O Hare International Airport (ORD)) 9.89 km
This hotel in Arlington Heights, Illinois enjoys its convenient location near Motorway I-90, providing an excellent connection to Chicago O’Hare International Airport and Chicago’s city centre. The Art Institute of Chicago, Willis Tower and Millennium Park number among Chicago’s most interesting attractions.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
Evaluations of DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights
The free breakfast
Not having a hot tub to relax.
The room was a nice size, the bathroom large and the included amenities in the bathroom were very nice. (shampoo, conditioner, etc).
The water pressure in the shower was not great. That is my only negative about the hotel.
Breakfast bar was good, and decent sized workout area.
statement of fresh chocolate chip cookies was partially wrong. they had walnuts. failure of staff to notify customers of this could result in problems for people with allergies. No Fridge or Microwave in the room, prohibited me from having any left over food/drinks as well as keeping cold drinks in room.
-Beds are very comfortable -WiFi works
-breakfast OK, broader variety would be nice
Although breakfast was provided, it was the exact same everyday.
good location, easy access, friendly staff; good parking possibilities
very bad water leakage in bathroom.
location close to Bosch
Very old fashion hotel and room
AC very noisy