Hotel built in 1989, Last partial renovation 2020, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 207, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 198, of which have 2 separate beds 132, Rooms with connecting door 14, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 102, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 17635, VDR certified business hotel, VDR certified conference hotel, No-smoking room 207, Hypoallergenic rooms 54, Children's beds/cots 5, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 207 rooms, Air Plus Meeting Card, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-07-31, Renovation work planned 2020-02-12, to 2020-09-30, in area room
Grand-Prix-Strecke, 53520 Nürburg, Germany
- Station (Mayen) 30.0 km
- City centre (Nürburg) 0.6 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 100.0 km
- Highway (A 61 - Wehr) 20.0 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 14 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 14 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 10:30.00 and from 12:00 until 22:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sauna Fee 7,50 EUR
- Turkish bath Hourly rate 7,50 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Vodafone
- Door with spy-hole in 65 rooms
- Door with security chain in 0 rooms
- Door with security lock in 207 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Seating with armrests in reception area
- Within walking distance of public transport max. 500m
- Background music not louder than 40 db
- Car parking is near the entrance, min. 350 cm wide and on firm ground.
- Senior Comfort suitable food service
- Various main meals available for half or full board
- Easy-to-read menu (font at least Arial 12)
- Table service
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Chopsticks in hotel restaurant
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider Vodafone
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 207 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Separate reading light for bed
- Separate luggage storage space
- Separate coat rack
- Spacious wardrobe (linen shelf, hanging options)
- Bed at least 100 cm wide (single bed), at least 180 cm (double bed)
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Chemist and doctor can be contacted via reception
- Various daily newspapers available
- Excursion offers, e.g. for day trips or other excursions which can be run either unescorted or for groups
- Information material about the hotel, region and local events
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of Dorint Am Nürburgring
Great rooms, great location, great bar.
Its on the track! Got woken up by the AMG cars, can't get better than that! Great shower. Very clean. Very quiet at night. Decent enough bed.
Small TV. Room decor strange and bland. Not ventilation - was just too hot. Why the need to pay for parking at a petrolhead location?
One receptionist not polite.
Great location for events at the Ring. Good staff and facilities.
Friendly, helpful staff // excellent breakfast. Convenient parking
The room was far too hot!! A hotel of this standard should have ducted heating and cooling.
The room and facilities are excellent, I particularly appreciate the availability of the indoor garage.
The restaurant cuisine, although good is not quite at the level of the rest of the hotel
Superb value for money, excellent location, room was fantastic, Spa was great.
Heating in my room failed to work, car parking a little expensive at 10 Euros per day.
been before would recommend again
i found the hotel and all the staff excellent the time i stayed was out of season and there was no motor car noises but that is what most people go for. i will return as soon as possible, thanks for a most enjoyable stay.
Very well siruated hotel, with very friendly staff. Pleasant touch: there were new car magazins available in the room.
For half board guest, the menu is a bit 'simple'.