Hotel built in 1991, Last partial renovation 2006, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 79, Number of single rooms 41, Number of double rooms 38, of which have 2 separate beds 15, of which have a double bed 13, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Number of junior suites 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 19468, No-smoking room 56, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2017-10-31
Woehrdstr. 5-9, 72072 Tübingen, Germany
- Station (Tübingen Hauptbahnhof) 0.36 km
- City centre (Tübingen) 0.8 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 22.52 km
- Highway (A81 - Herrenberg) 13.55 km
The hotel is located right at the edge of the river Neckar, in the center of Tübingen. Many attractions, for example, the historic center can be reached easily on foot.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 11,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Parking for women at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:30.00 and from 18:30 until 22:30.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Sauna Fee 0 EUR
- Turkish bath Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 3
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection in 79 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 79 rooms
- Kitchenette in 21 rooms
- Fridge in 21 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 21 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 3 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 2 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Check-out terminal
- Porter service Cost per item 0 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Storeroom for skiing equipment
Evaluations of Domizil
nice location , easy parking , good access to city, early check-in possible
Good location, convenient to center by foot, no trouble to get out by car, will be beautiful in spring/summer.
Adjacent to the river therefore birds will be heard singing.
Location, but I would reconsider if I had to stay at this hotel again.
Lack of cleanliness inside / outside of hotel - saw spiders and cobwebs everywhere! Carpeting in my room felt as if it was never cleaned. Hotel definitely needs a deep cleaning :(
Unfortunately no rooms for family of four. We had to book two rooms.
+ Location to the plant was convenient. + Location to city center was convenient. + Location to restaurants was convenient. + Location to public transportation was convenient. + Free Wifi
- Since the location to the city center was close, there was more noise when the windows are open.
Very nice location, pleasant staff.
Somewhat run-down interior. Had a room to the front which was quite noisy during the night. Breakfast service was somewhat chaotic (e.g., very long waiting time for coffee service). The gym has the atmosphere of a prison cell...
A spacious room in best condition; everything looked new or well-looked after. A little noise at night, but nothing that disturbed sleep. The location of the hotel is ideal, just outside the old town, next to the connecting bridge, and an easy 5 minute walk from the Bahnhof. The staff are friendly and helpful. I would have liked to stay here longer!
Nothing was disappointing.
close to city
to expensive for this small rooms, old furnitures. It's more a 3 stars hotel...
Nice terrace where you can have breakfast, central location, spacious room.
no AC! I had about 30°C in my room at night. When I opened the window, there were myriads of mosquitos and other bugs coming in, because the river is just next to the hotel. I killed hundreds of them with a towel. Upon request, the receptionist provided me with a fan, which was old and noisy. Single bed only - twin size is the minimum I know from other hotels. The room is still made up in 90's style, but that's okay after you switch off the light:). Next to the bed there is some console with a light and light switches. I was not careful and burnt the skin on my arm on the light, which is placed very close to its switch - so be careful when you are sleepy! Summer heat, mosquitos, and burnt skin - I had a very bad night...