Hotel built in 1991, Last partial renovation 2006, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 79, Number of single rooms 41, Number of double rooms 38, of which have 2 separate beds 15, of which have a double bed 13, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Number of junior suites 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 19468, No-smoking room 56, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-10-31
Woehrdstr. 5-9, 72072 Tübingen, Germany
- Station (Tübingen Hauptbahnhof) 0.36 km
- City centre (Tübingen) 0.8 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 22.52 km
- Highway (A81 - Herrenberg) 13.55 km
The hotel is located right at the edge of the river Neckar, in the center of Tübingen. Many attractions, for example, the historic center can be reached easily on foot.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 11,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Parking for women at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:30.00 and from 18:30 until 22:30.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Sauna Fee 0 EUR
- Turkish bath Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 3
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection in 79 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 79 rooms
- Kitchenette in 21 rooms
- Fridge in 21 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 21 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 3 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 2 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Check-out terminal
- Porter service Cost per item 0 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Storeroom for skiing equipment
Evaluations of Domizil
nice location , easy parking , good access to city, early check-in possible
Good location, convenient to center by foot, no trouble to get out by car, will be beautiful in spring/summer.
Adjacent to the river therefore birds will be heard singing.
Location, but I would reconsider if I had to stay at this hotel again.
Lack of cleanliness inside / outside of hotel - saw spiders and cobwebs everywhere! Carpeting in my room felt as if it was never cleaned. Hotel definitely needs a deep cleaning :(
Unfortunately no rooms for family of four. We had to book two rooms.
+ Location to the plant was convenient. + Location to city center was convenient. + Location to restaurants was convenient. + Location to public transportation was convenient. + Free Wifi
- Since the location to the city center was close, there was more noise when the windows are open.
Very nice location, pleasant staff.
Somewhat run-down interior. Had a room to the front which was quite noisy during the night. Breakfast service was somewhat chaotic (e.g., very long waiting time for coffee service). The gym has the atmosphere of a prison cell...
A spacious room in best condition; everything looked new or well-looked after. A little noise at night, but nothing that disturbed sleep. The location of the hotel is ideal, just outside the old town, next to the connecting bridge, and an easy 5 minute walk from the Bahnhof. The staff are friendly and helpful. I would have liked to stay here longer!
Nothing was disappointing.
close to city
to expensive for this small rooms, old furnitures. It's more a 3 stars hotel...
Nice terrace where you can have breakfast, central location, spacious room.
no AC! I had about 30°C in my room at night. When I opened the window, there were myriads of mosquitos and other bugs coming in, because the river is just next to the hotel. I killed hundreds of them with a towel. Upon request, the receptionist provided me with a fan, which was old and noisy. Single bed only - twin size is the minimum I know from other hotels. The room is still made up in 90's style, but that's okay after you switch off the light:). Next to the bed there is some console with a light and light switches. I was not careful and burnt the skin on my arm on the light, which is placed very close to its switch - so be careful when you are sleepy! Summer heat, mosquitos, and burnt skin - I had a very bad night...