Hotel built in 1991, Last partial renovation 2006, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 79, Number of single rooms 41, Number of double rooms 38, of which have 2 separate beds 15, of which have a double bed 13, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Number of junior suites 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 19468, No-smoking room 56, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-10-31
Woehrdstr. 5-9, 72072 Tübingen, Germany
- Station (Tübingen Hauptbahnhof) 0.36 km
- City centre (Tübingen) 2.95 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 22.52 km
- Highway (A81 - Herrenberg) 13.55 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 11,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Parking for women at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:30.00 and from 18:30 until 22:30.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 3
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection in 79 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 79 rooms
- Kitchenette in 21 rooms
- Fridge in 21 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 21 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 3 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 2 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Check-out terminal
- Porter service Cost per item 0 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Storeroom for skiing equipment
Evaluations of Domizil
-Well located, in downtown. -located right next to the Neckar river.
- if you are in a Hotel next to the river, you would expect to be able to have dinner there. However, restaurant closes very early, so you don't get to enjoy your nice location, unless you want only a drink. Then you have to go find a place in other restaurant (the other restaurants are very crowed) - the room is very small, also the shower. - housekeeping ladies seem to not know that there are guest in the hotel and they are so loud!, like if they were in a party talking to their friends. - there is just an aisle between the elevator's door and the room's door, so you hear everyone going in and out from the elevator of from they rooms. - in my opinion, the hotel should adjust their prices to the quality of the hotel, so you know what to expect. -Internet connection from the hotel, just never worked.
- location in the center of Tübingen
- my room was unbelievable hot, although it's summer it should't be that warm in a room. But colleagues told me that they didn't have that issue,
Parking costs quite a bit extra. No ventilation in the bathroom, therefore damp and mouldy, room was dusty on arrival. Staff never asked me how my stay was, even on checking-out.
nice location , easy parking , good access to city, early check-in possible
Good location, convenient to center by foot, no trouble to get out by car, will be beautiful in spring/summer.
Adjacent to the river therefore birds will be heard singing.
Location, but I would reconsider if I had to stay at this hotel again.
Lack of cleanliness inside / outside of hotel - saw spiders and cobwebs everywhere! Carpeting in my room felt as if it was never cleaned. Hotel definitely needs a deep cleaning :(
Unfortunately no rooms for family of four. We had to book two rooms.
+ Location to the plant was convenient. + Location to city center was convenient. + Location to restaurants was convenient. + Location to public transportation was convenient. + Free Wifi
- Since the location to the city center was close, there was more noise when the windows are open.
Very nice location, pleasant staff.
Somewhat run-down interior. Had a room to the front which was quite noisy during the night. Breakfast service was somewhat chaotic (e.g., very long waiting time for coffee service). The gym has the atmosphere of a prison cell...