Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 91, Number of single rooms 18, Number of double rooms 73, of which have 2 separate beds 34, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 48, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking room 91, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 2, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-06-07
Goethestr. 11, 80336 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 0.45 km
- City centre (München) 1.25 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 29.36 km
- Highway (A96 - München-Sendling) 3.37 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 3,90 EUR
- Secure parking
- Parking for women at hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 14 EUR
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 3,90 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 3,90 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Dolomit
Great city centre location and friendly staff and decent breakfast
some noise from main road, rooms small but comfortable.
very good location - just few minutes walk from haufbanhof, staff are friendly and good service.
Terrible room: - Doesn't match the pictures on the site // - I asked for a non smoking room and I stayed in a smoking room because there wasn't any other available for the same price (already paid) // - The bedroom was surprisingly small with stains on the chair and on the carpet.
My reservation via hotel info was not forwarded to the hotel!!!
Beds are terrible and all doubles, so sharing a room with a friend can be awkward.
should put service rooms near the front of the building where have the busy street and hotel rooms inside, to reduce noise.
good location, functional rooms
reception displays exchange rates but would not change pounds into euro,s on a sunday evening.
Excellent location to enjoy the city. Very diverse and entertaining neighborhood.
A bit of a red-light district though.
Very friendly and helpful staff.. its in the very center of the city and neat and clean hotel..