Hotel built in 1976, Last complete renovation 1995, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 47, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 40, of which have 2 separate beds 12, of which have a double bed 11, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Hotel closed from 2013-12-19, to 2013-12-31, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking room 15
Bischof-Janssen-Str. 5, 31134 Hildesheim, Germany
- Station (Hildesheim Hbf) 0.7 km
- City centre (Hildesheim) 0.54 km
- Airport (Hannover Airport (HAJ)) 38.42 km
- Highway (A7 - Hildesheim) 2.74 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 4,50 EUR
- Coach parking space at hotel
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator T-Online
- Breakfast from 06:15 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 3 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Deutsches Haus Gollart`s Hotel
Friendly stuff. Hearty breakfast. Fairly clean. Been some time but the basics are fine.
Expensive during Hannover Fair week
The location is perfect. Nearby eateries and nearer to Bosch Hildesheim office. The staff were very accommodating and friendly. I told them I don't consume pork and beef ham and the next day they prepared chicken based ham for me.
The low price and the location.
Wi-fi reception in the hotel room was non-existent. Didn't switch room because I got very late to the room and would leave early next morning. Breakfast has no variety and consists of mainly already prepared things, not cooked at the time. They should renovate the whole hotel, but at least they should focus on providing a nice breakfast and good hotel commodities, even if the hotel is old. This would certainly contribute for more people wanting to go there. Won't get back for sure.
too expensive for the value ( CEBIT period)
Friendly hotel staff
Hotel is not clean. Carpets are too old and smelling bad. Wifi connection is not possible from the room. Breakfast is also not that great. I don't want to recommend to anybody.
- Hotel is located at a very convenient location. Easy access to Bus/local transport/railway station & city centre. - The hotel staff was very kind and warm. They are/were very cooperative.
If they could change the flooring carpets and modernize a little, I think they will get better response.
soda water every day free for bosch employees
wifi is very very very bad , in Germany I have never felt this could be a situation. Please don't prefer this hotel, specially associates travelling from India.
The decoration is so much old.
No laundry facility and problem with internet wifi access
location, Connectivity for bus