Style of hotel and ambience
The inviting town house was built in 1870 and offers its guests rustically furnished rooms, equipped in basic style. Find the nostalgic flair continued at the dining room where you can strengthen yourself in the morning with healthy dishes.
Special features of the hotel
Free private parking is available.
Last complete renovation 2017, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 47, Number of single rooms 30, Number of double rooms 17, of which have 2 separate beds 11, of which have a double bed 12, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned from 06:00, to 19:00, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 18
Bismarckplatz 4, 64832 Babenhausen, Germany
- Station (Aschaffenburg Hbf) 13.65 km
- City centre (Babenhausen ) 0.38 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 30.42 km
- Highway (A3 - Seligenstädter Dreieck) 5.69 km
6:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
- (Bank) transfer
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:00.00 until 14:00.00 and from 17:00 until 23:00.00
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Satellite TV
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 38 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 38 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 48 EUR
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Upgrade to next room category
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Late check-out (until 3pm local time)
- Personal shuttle service from next railway station
- Personal shuttle service to next railway station
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
Evaluations of Deutscher Hof
I like their service apartments which is next to the main hotel. It comes with kitchen and all basic facilities.
No scrambled eggs for breakfast.
Die Luft im Zimmer is ok - 1x lüften macht's noch besser,
Pleasant Hotel with kindly staff and nice restaurant.
A bit far from Continental location.
Room quality, clealiness, value for money
No one in the reception when I visited the hotel around 7-8 PM and had to call the staff using my mobile to find out the room number and key was kept inside the room. Breakfast arrangement was very unsatisfactory.
No WIFI connection.