Last partial renovation 2019, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 45, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 37, of which have 2 separate beds 19, of which have a double bed 14, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Trade fair hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 45, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-10-20
Rathausquai 5 / Furrengasse 3, 6004 Lucerne, Switzerland
- Station (Luzern - Bahnhof) 0.33 km
- City centre (Luzern) 0.1 km
- Airport (Zürich Airport (ZRH)) 49.36 km
- Highway (Luzern Zentrum) 0.5 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 CHF
- Car park is a 5-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 10:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 CHF Provider DES ALPES
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Free tea supplies in room
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of Des Alpes
The service was sufficient and staff very helpful and friendly
Good location and friendly/helpful staff.
Price & same breakfast menu everyday.
Room too cluttered with furniture and too dark Depressing Too much slamming of doors
GOOD POSITION AND GOOD SERVICE, Staff friendly.
Although the food was good, but no vegetable and fruit suply and the food had nothing changed during our four days staying.
Good view if you stay in river side. Equipments in the room are completed.
I asked for a quiet room if possible and the request was acted on (despite it being a very busy time of the year - in fact the hotel was fully booked)
I was not able to pay with my Amex card.