Total number of rooms 73, Number of single rooms 14, Number of double rooms 45, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 43, Rooms with connecting door 0, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, No-smoking room 73
Great Warley Street, CM13 3JP Brentwood, United Kingdom
- Station (Blackfriars London (Station)) 28.39 km
- City centre (brentwood Town Centre) 3.0 km
- Airport (London Heathrow) 92.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 GBP
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Sunbathing lawn
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Halal food available
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Satellite TV
- Seating area
- Telephone by the bed
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- DVD player
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Changing mat for babies
- Express check-out
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Room service
Evaluations of Derougemont Manor Hotel & Suites
The hotel did not have the reservation, which was done through Bosch hotels website!!
Friendly and comfortable hotel. Value for money.
Maybe a little tired in places
Food is over priced and not upto standard. No service at breakfast no offer of tea or coffee and so staff present to ask for a tleast 15mins Requested a hand towel and was told they don't provide that. For a 4 star hotel it is definitely not up to the standards. Will not be staying here again.
Room windows were drafty.
Excellent food, friendly atmosphere.
Room 142 not very clean, very strong sewer smell. Unable to use shower, taps not working. Half empty shampoo bottle and toilet very dirty.
Friendly hotel in a relatively quiet location.
Wifi did not work when on the upper floor of the hotel. No mobile phone signal either. Therefore not a good hotel if you need to catch up with email in the evening.