Hotel built in 2000, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 142, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 16, Rooms with connecting door 5, Number of suites (separate rooms) 12, Number of junior suites 2, Number of apartments 108, Number of rooms with air conditioning 142, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, Ayurveda treatment, No-smoking room 142, Air Plus Meeting Card, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-10-11
Geyerstr. 52, 80469 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 2.16 km
- City centre (München) 1.82 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 30.5 km
- Highway (A96 - München-Sendling) 3.48 km
This hotel is located in a side street of the legendary Glockenbachviertel in the historic city centre of Munich, right by the river Isar. It’s about a 10-minute drive to the city centre, with its lavish shopping arcades, as well as the Frauenkirche church and Marienplatz square. Visit the popular Viktualienmarkt market, and admire the wide variety of lovingly displayed wares.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 19 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- Turkish bath Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 142 rooms
- Fridge in 142 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 142 rooms
- Microwave oven in 142 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 142 rooms
- Temperature controls in 142 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 142 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 12,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 12,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Washing machine for guests
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Free use of the sauna
- 1 mini bar refill
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
- Room service from 18:00.00 until 00:00.00
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Derag Livinghotel Prinzessin Elisabeth
nice kitchen facilities. good location with nice walks along the river. very useful REWE stores just next door.
Check out tooks 20 min. for 4 people!
Good-sized room. Usually when I go to Germany, I find myself squeezed into what feels like a shoe-box, but this was sensibly spacious without being palatial.
Sadly, when we arrived on Sunday evening, the bar was closed, but the staff directed us to one nearby. Also, at breakfast, the bread rolls were on such a high shelf that I didn't find them at the first attempt. These are small criticisms of a very good hotel, however.
Es war alles super. Hotel, Personal, Zimmer..... Super.
Wetter in Muenchen :)
free Sport room. great interior. very friendly staff. great view around the hotel.
wi-fi is not a free! far from s-bahn.
They wellness center opening hours posted on the website are incorrect. There is no parking available, which the website says that there is.
TV couch, kitchenette and a comfortable single room size are a plus you rarely find elsewhere. *** Well-sized fridge with spartanic minibar-content (mineral water and beer only). A friendly reception desk redirected me to the 7/24 gas station around the corner where I could find all I needed. *** Direct public bus to Oktoberfest and train station. *** Excellent ice cream parlor right around the corner.
Barman was unable to serve a correctly made martini. Room for improvement here. *** Weak WLAN/Internet reception with regular connection errors on 1st floor. *** Non-smoking room had been used by a smoker. Problem was fixed with an ozone generator, but the issue should have been detected and dealt with before the next guest checks in.
Over priced at €192 per night (and that didn't include breakfast or wireless internet) Cleaning of bathroom very poor
The hotel is located in the Glockenbachviertel, a nice area close to the city centre. A bus stop (direct connection to the central station) is very close to the hotel, an underground station (Goetheplatz) is also not far away. The interior and the rooms are very nice. Staying there does not really feel like staying in a hotel.
Something negative about this hotel? Well, breakfast was not included - but what can you expect when you get a double room in a four star hotel for only € 55.00/night?
The room to the street side was to noisy.