Hotel built in 1964, Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 150, Number of single rooms 11, Number of double rooms 139, of which have 2 separate beds 1, of which have a double bed 26, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Rooms with connecting door 10, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Number of junior suites 11, Number of apartments 91, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, Certified Spa Hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 244278, No-smoking room 142, Children's beds/cots 5, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 125 rooms, Air Plus Meeting Card, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-12-31
Adenauerallee 148, 53113 Bonn, Germany
- Station (Bonn Hauptbahnhof) 1.58 km
- City centre (Bonn) 1.79 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 16.04 km
- Highway (A565 - Bonn-Poppelsdorf) 2.15 km
Book a room at the Derag Livinghotel Kanzler for your stay in Bonn. Situated in the direct vicinity of the Museum Mile, it is just a few minutes from the Museum König natural history museum and the Haus der Geschichte (House of the History of the Federal Republic of Germany). The Rhine River and the picturesque old town with numerous cafés, restaurants, and shops are within walking distance.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 14,00 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:30.00 and from 18:00 until 23:30.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- Turkish bath Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Whirlpool Hourly rate 15 EUR
- Fitness room
- Health and beauty center open from 10:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Beauty parlor open from 10:30.00 until 22:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre Fee 0,00 EUR
- WLAN operator Personal W-LAN
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 105 rooms
- Fridge in 105 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 150 rooms
- Microwave oven in 105 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 150 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 105 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 142 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 150 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 12,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 12,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Washing machine for guests
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Free use of the sauna
- 1 mini bar refill
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Derag Livinghotel Kanzler
Nice rooms. Good location.
Sauna closes at 9PM which is early if you are on a business trip. Workout room has nice equipment but there are no windows and no air conditioning in the room. Breakfast is very expensive for what it offers...
There was no good sound protection from the noise in the rooms next/above and the floor outside. Slamming doors, people walking was etc.quite audible throughout the night. The central heating board did not work. I had to take down the cover from the heater and turn up and down the heating manually. Not adequate for 4-stars!
Very big room
Less equipment in Kitchenett, 2-times cleaning and new towels per week means monday before arrival and friday after leaving. No comment about that planing.
Free WiFi and Internet access. Minibar included. Competent and friendly reception. One benefit would be a ticket for the VRS (metro) in the area. A ticket to the main train station is EUR 1,90 so it should be possible to include this, i.e. a day ticket as other hotels offer.
Value for money
Room not cleand one day
Very nice hotel. I like to stay there. Unfortunately are the staff members not the smartest.
I stay there very often but when I check out (even when I check in sometimes) it is like the first guest in the world checked out.
A nice hotel with a lot of comfort
WiFi does not work because of to less bandwith. Room hat a hole in the floor which was kind of dangerous because you could break your leg.
Good hotel, a bit old but nice.
Internet is not working especially not in the evening. Breakfast staff reacts strange when asked for a cappuccino instead of a standard coffee. You get an answer like: "Help yourself!!!" Usually I like the Pizza restaurant there and always get a Frutti di Mare. But this time the pizza was cold, the seafood not fresh and the staff very unfriendly.
Nice old-fashioned room but very clean and well equipped; Nice breakfast; WLAN for free
No restaurants, supermarkets etc next to the hotel; more service people at the reception would be nice to avoid long waiting time
While the WiFi dysfunction is unacceptable for a hotel that caters to business clientele, the hotel staff's response was admirable. They did everything they could -including getting me a cab to take me to an internet cafe -- to try to accommodate a bad situation. So -- compliments to the hard working and very convivial staff!!
WiFi was out for entire night and followng morning which is totally unacceptable. See above for positive view of this.