Style of hotel and ambience
The Living Hotel am Olympiapark in Munich offers its guests an individual living concept, depending on the duration of the guests' stay. The restaurant „Le Terrazze“ serves its guests with selected Italian delicacies at reasonable prices. Gym and sauna - the Living Hotel am Olympiapark offers its guests many possibilities to relax.
Special features of the hotel
The restaurant Le Terrazze will pamper you with excellent Italian cuisine at lunch and dinner. Supermarket, Wellnesscenter and a kiosk are right next to the hotel free Wi-Fi for all rooms.
Hotel built in 1984, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 248, Number of single rooms 14, Number of double rooms 16, of which have a double bed 16, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Number of apartments 215, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, No-smoking room 77, Children's beds/cots 10, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-03-01
Paschstr. 46, 80637 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 3.13 km
- City centre (München) 4.37 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 28.07 km
- Highway (A9 - München-Schwabing) 4.57 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 12 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:30.00 until 23:00.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Children's playground
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- Fitness room
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 248 rooms
- Kitchenette in 218 rooms
- Fridge in 248 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 30 rooms
- Microwave oven in 218 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 30 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 12 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Living Hotel am Olympiapark
quiet and lifestyle as its name, near to the BMW museum
Smell of smoke in the room. Rather old decor Standard.
Food and Friendliness were both really good.
nice reception, good quality of rooms, nice surrounding
- Big very nice room. - Very quiet in the room! - very good and variegated breakfast - Friendly personal!
- To find Parking place is difficult. - Bathroom too small.
Breakfast was ok, nothing special, but at least quality of the products was acceptable.
Bathroom with molds, defect shower cabine, kitchen area not cleaned up properly, defect electrical jalousies, price/performance ratio not acceptable (159€/night). Will avoid hotel in future, rather take a hotel outside munich with proper quality status. Didn´t use sports area, therefore a 5/10
Very complex to access to the parking. Difficult to move within the hotel with luggage (may areas with stairs and without elevator)
Supermarket in close proximity, great price for Oktoberfest season
Hotel is a bit old-fashioned with old furniture, long walking distances within the hotel complex
This is a very nice hotel reachable only by taxicab. I could never find this hotel if left to my own resources. But once inside, the hotel is very nice, and the staff members are also very nice and helpful.
Excellent value for money - staff extra helpful and friendly