Total number of rooms 23, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 18, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which have a double bed 13, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 8, Number of apartments 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, Castle hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 17, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 2
Promenade 30, 91522 Ansbach, Germany
- Station 0.2 km
- City centre (Ansbach) 0.45 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 41.64 km
- Highway (A6 - Ansbach) 10.0 km
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Fridge in 5 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Porter service Cost per item 0,00 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Fruit bowl
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Der Platengarten
Hotel located near by Bahn and Bus stop.
Morning Breakfast not good.
very convenient location, beautiful rooms, friendly and helpful staff
Internet Was not at all working in the room , we need to come to ground floor to access internet
Friendly staff and spotless room. Breakfast was lovely. Would recommend this hotel.
The staff were very friendly and the hotel is well situated in the city for food and walking. The room overlooked the adjacent gardens. Peaceful and relaxing. We are very glad we picked the hotel.
Nothing. It was super!
The public garden near the hotel was very nice and perfect for my running sessions and I appreciated the friendliness of the staff.
I booked 3 rooms and I had the best one (big, quiet, with bathroom re-done), but unfortunately the other 2 rooms were not at same level. In particular our guest (customer Maserati) was in a room with a small and old bathroom (shower jet could not even be coupled) and without curtains heavy enough to get dark in the room. For him these 2 days were not very relaxing and we paid the same price for two rooms whose level was not comparable (that's the reason for the ´´5´´ rate ad price-performance ratio).
Staff was very friendly. Excellent location right near the Historical Centre.
Bathroom and room furnishings need to be updated to 21st century standards. My room had a view over a concrete roof.