Hotel built in 1978, Last complete renovation 2007, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 100, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 100, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 90, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of suites (separate rooms) 11, Number of rooms with air conditioning 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Renovation work planned 2007-04-30, to 2007-08-15, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 100, Family rooms available 15, Children's beds/cots 6
Tilehouse Lane Denham, UB9 5DU London, United Kingdom
- Station (London - Paddington Railway Station) 24.77 km
- City centre (Uxbridge) 6.46 km
- Airport (London Heathrow Airport (LHR)) 14.53 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 GBP Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:15.00 until 09:00.00 and from 19:30 until 21:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Indoor pool open from 06:30.00 until 09:00.00
- Sauna Fee 0 GBP
- Whirlpool Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 GBP Fee per day 0 GBP
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 GBP Cost per day 0 GBP
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Denham Grove
The hotel is good for business use
I would expect a hotel to invest in EV charge points at some stage to cater for modern trends. The road to the hotel is in poor condition but this may be a local council issue and not the hotel's responsibility specifically.
Friendly staff. Has a sauna and pool
No facilities to charge an EV or PHEVcar. Jacuzzi was cool Internet connection did not work well
Good breakfast, nice room, friendly stuff, very clean.
The room was over heated before I went to it. Very bad location in the middle of nowhere. bad pillows.
Friendly staff. Nice food. Clean room.
No hot water on arrival and toilets not flushable. I was advised of this on arrival by the front desk but not ideal as I was unable to have a shower after travelling for 5 hours.
The booking from Bosch apparently did not specify that breakfast was included though my own confirmation did. This meant that I had to pay for breakfast at the restaurant counter then ask the hotel receptionist to refund the £15.95 paid. The breakfast incidentally was vastly overpriced with the cooked items on par with a low budget café. For £15.95 I would expect high quality produce and this was not evident.
Near to Denham site, in the middle on the countryside. Breakfast was a help yourself deal with both English breakfast and continental food available. Seems to be plenty of available parking.
The road coming from the north is single track, pothole filled and has a large hill near the start. Would avoid and use the southern road, which is mostly a 2 car wide area and much better in general.
Rooms were spacious and comfortable.
For the price I would have expected breakfast to be included rather than an optional extra.
Beautiful settings and really close to the office
No first aider on site
Nice, clean and quiet room at a good facility.
Reaching the location is a challenge due to potential traffic jams.
Although the hotel is a bit dated it was perfectly adequate for my visit.
My main issue was the noise of the traffic from the road adjacent to my room.