Hotel built in 1990, Last complete renovation 2003, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 56, Number of single rooms 28, Number of double rooms 28, of which have 2 separate beds 15, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, Rooms with connecting door 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:30, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 56, Children's beds/cots 3, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2017-07-01
Pohlstr. 58, 10785 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 2.68 km
- City centre (Berlin) 1.95 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 8.26 km
- Highway (A103 - Abzweig Zehlendorf - Sachsendamm) 2.63 km
The Hotel Delta enjoys a central location in the Potsdamer Platz area of Berlin. Watch a 3D film in the Sony Center, or visit an art exhibition at the New National Gallery. In good weather, you’ll enjoy a walk through the nearby park ‘am Gleisdreieck’, which extends up to the Landwehr Canal.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection in 56 rooms
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Sightseeing tours
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Room service from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00
Evaluations of Delta am Potsdamer Platz
Breakfast service slow
Good size room to shower sleep and go. Not somewhere to spend hours. Breakfast was ok Room was very quiet
The area can be a little off putting to some.
Great value for money very close to metro station and bus. Nice walk to Potsdamer Platz. Free wi-fi. Decent breakfast.
They don't allow animals. No minibar in the room so shampoo. Lady at the desk was a little bit rude but she helped us anyway maybe just bad day.
Quiet neighbourhood new shower/bathroom flat-screen TV quiet room amazing room rate of EURO 32 per night (single) including a superb buffet breakfast. Buses M45/M48 depart ± 100 metres away to Potsdamer Platz/Alezanderplatz.
Poor welcome on arrival with workman with a trolley full of laundry trying to push past without me any "excuse me" as I tried to check-in. There is a fridge but it was empty - you buy drinks downstairs (or at the night shop around the corner). The phone did not work for the first night of my stay and my request for a "knock-up" was ignored. These are the minor points. Note that the hotel is now Hotel Delta quite rightly having dropped the "an Potsdamer Platz" bit as it is six bus stops and a 20-minute walk from Potsdamer Platz. U-bahn Judammer undergoing serous renovation with only one line open (not the main line).
Very good price-performance ratio. Room was actually quite nice. Central location. Very content for 35 Euros/night.
Only negative point: Smelled a bit like cigarette smoke. Central location also means that there's a big sex shop nearby.
Excellent value for money - for 30€ this was phantastic
While hotel is in quiet sidestreet with galleries and small restaurants Kurfürstenstrasse one block away features one of the worst street prostitution strips in Berlin after 10 p.m.
very close to the Kurfürstenstr. subway station (2min or so on foot); friendly staff nice and clean room great breakfast reception room with much different food to choose from; as a whole I was very happy I stayed at that hotel.
there were some loud noises coming from another room guests celebrating something or the like loud laughs that is but fortunately it didn't take more than half an hour until they stopped. Otherwise everything was just great; there is nothing to complain about.
1. Breakfest 2. Friendly co-operation with staff 3. Geographical position
1. Small and non-cosy rooms and bathrooms
Nice freindly hotel - well priced and close to the U-Bahn.
Beds are comfortable but large people might have problems with the slats popping out.