Style of hotel and ambience
The Hôtel de Banville in Paris offers an upscale atmosphere combining elegance with phantasy. All 38 rooms are individually furnished. They are equipped with minibar, LCD TV, air conditioning, noise protection glass, safe, and bathroom. The restaurant, the piano bar and the breakfast room are at the guests' disposal. Free Internet access is available in the entrance hall.
Special features of the hotel
Marianne Day, the present owner of the hotel, who is passionate about music and singing, organises evenings of Jazz and the great classics in the French repertory, accompanied by her pianist Franck Monbaylet.
Hotel built in 1926, Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 38, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 37, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 33, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of junior suites 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 38, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 12, Number of business rooms 16, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel, Certified Luxury Hotel, No-smoking room 38, Children's beds/cots 2
166 Blvd. Berthier, 75017 Paris, France
- Station (Paris - Gare Saint-Lazare) 2.46 km
- City centre (Paris) 5.26 km
- Airport (Paris-Orly Airport (ORY)) 18.53 km
- Highway (AUTOROUTE DU NORD) 3.0 km
The Hôtel de Banville is located in the heart of Paris, in a perfect position for tourists and business travellers. Restaurants, cabarets, the Champs Élysées, the Congress Palace, the Opera Garnier, the Arch of Triumph, playgrounds, green areas and shops are nearby.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Guest room doors self closing
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection in 38 rooms
- Room safe
- Fridge in 38 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 16 rooms
- Temperature controls in 38 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 38 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 38 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Baby monitor available
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service Cost per item 0 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Welcome drink
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 11:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Evening entertainment
- Babysitter Hourly rate 10 EUR
- Limousine service
Evaluations of de Banville
good location room size was reasonable to Paris standards friendly staff nice exterior and good entrance lobby.
carpets were smelly and no proper lighting in the room. Bathroom was dirty and smelling. Tiny lift takes about 2-5 mins to get one. Overrated hotel 4* hotel.
Staff in the evening very friendly room very clean.
Staff in the morning not friendly at all. The shower had no curtain. The entire bath was "flooded". Very noisy espec. toilet flush/bathroom from next room. For 300 EUR/night I expect something different - even in Paris .....
Great hotel well stocked for a Parisian hotel and good location. The staff could not be more helpful.
No negative comments!
Excellent stay good staff clean rooms. RER and Metro stops just a couple of blocks away - 14 min connection to La Defense.
Very expensive - granted it is 4 stars - but if you're looking to save budget I would look somewhere else.
The staff was helpful and friendly. Free Wi-fi was available in the rooms. The bed was confortable. The location is good a couple of minutes from metro Porte de Champerret (ligne 3).
Where do I start... I stayed in one of the classic (standard) rooms. The room was small and awkwardly setup. Same goes for the bathroom which is like a long corridor with the toilet giving into the step going into the shower - cramped and not comfortable at all. The soundproofing was terrible. You could hear the metro going past well into the small hours of the morning. You could also hear the taps being opened and closed and the water running through the pipes as well as noises from the guests staying above you. 20 euros for breakfast is steep all for miniature Danishes and the likes of such. The hotel doesn't have a restaurant and the "breakfast room" is situated in the lobby and bar area. Just like breakfast the food available to purchase is very expensive (i.e. 10-12 euros for an omelette). I had asked for a non-smoking room but the room I got smelled of cigarette. Upon requesting it the staff kindly sprayed in some odour killer but the cigarette smell permeated the upholstery and mattress so that was useless. No tea or coffee making facilites and once again a hot drink from the menu is expensive. All in all I would not recommend this hotel if you want a comfortable and quiet stay and access to a bunch of amenities. It is really not worth the money. Go with a major chain - at least you know what you get.
Wonderful hotel fantastic location and superb staff who do everything possible to make sure your stay is fantastic. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Personally I cannot praise them (and the hotel) enough. Will always be my no.1 choice when staying in Paris.
This is the 4th time I've stayed at this hotel and it's always my first choice when visiting Paris. Wonderful hotel perfect rooms stylish clean and well equipped great location and the staff are just wonderful - nothing is too much trouble. It is rare to find such a fantastic hotel that looks after its guests so well. A very enjoyable visit!
Beautiful stylish hotel very well equipped. Perfect location. Ideal for my stay - would stay here again without question!
Beautiful hotel great service
Wish they would find a local gym that their guests could use.
Water closet in room was so small I found it difficult and awkward to use.