Hotel built in 1990, Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 70, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 65, of which have a double bed 65, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair hotel, Airport hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 55, Children's beds/cots 1
Kögelstr. 12 - 13, 13403 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 5.43 km
- City centre (Berlin) 6.53 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 3.05 km
- Highway (A105 - Abzweig Wedding - Kurt-Schumacher-Platz) 1.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 9,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
Evaluations of Days Inn West
location, breakfast buffet, friendly reception.
Old carpets, tiny safe, no air conditioning and poor cleanliness. Specifically, when I arrived, the large shower towel was disgustingly dirty.
breakfast price really ok
Staff very unfriendly. No courtisy or respect even for older people. Typical East German.
Quiet, good connection by metro and bus.
WLAN was not free, but once paid it was very good
Nice, clean and modern interior.
Nice Staffers, room was clean, breakfast was alright!
Couldnt buy a WiFi ticket when I came back at 11 pm / receptionist told me tickets will be sold again after 6 am. Parking is limited
Accommodation refused due to large group bookings. Alternative hotel provided was much further from Texel, needing 2 buses with only 3 minutes to change (fist bus, early morning). What is your policy on such a forced cancellation. We selected the original hotel because of its location.
Friendly staff and good value for the price.
I needed a hotel near Tegel airport,that was a priority // I recall reading that this hotel had fairly good write ups though not glowing // but this hotel was much better than I expected, decor was very high standard, staff were lovely and friendly, breakfast was enormous and perfect, cable tv incl CNN and BBC world, I highly recommend this hotel. very clean, very nice value for money.
You won't get a fantastic view, but this hotel is in a quiet suburb a short walk from Kurt Schumaker metro stop North of Berlin center, it was perfect for our needs. Just hop on the 128 bus and you'll be at Tegel airport in 15 mins.