Hotel built in 2000, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 82, Number of single rooms 20, Number of double rooms 82, of which have 2 separate beds 19, of which have a double bed 63, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 20, Number of rooms with air conditioning 82, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Business hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 60, Family rooms available 19
Peterborough Services, Great Nth Rd., PE7 3UQ Peterborough, United Kingdom
- Station (Peterborough) 6.0 km
- City centre (Peterborough) 6.67 km
- Airport (London Luton Airport (LTN)) 73.17 km
- Highway (Junction 17) 0.5 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Travelers' checks
- China UnionPay credit card
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 GBP
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Children's playground
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Door with spy-hole in 82 rooms
- Door with security lock in 82 rooms
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 82 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 82 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 1 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 82 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,00 GBP
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Parking directly by the hotel
Evaluations of Days Inn Peterborough Welcome Break
The room was very clean and well set out, the bed was very comfortable.
The only thing that was wrong was there were no tea or coffee facilities in the room.
Great value for money. I was slightly skeptical about the hotel to start with because of the low price however it is very clean - which is most important. Intrior is slightly outdated however based on what I was paying this did notbother me at all.
Good price, good size room, freeview TV, and free internet.
Nothing overly bad.
really enjoyed our 2 day stay.
advertised digital tv only a very few channels worked, disappointing for the children..
large rooms, supprisingly quiet considering location,