Total number of rooms 37, Number of single rooms 20, Number of double rooms 17, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 37
Roadchef Motorway Scv Area M6 South Cumbria, LA8 0NW Kendal, South Lakeland, United Kingdom
- Station (Oxenholme Rail Station) 8.2 km
- City centre (Kendal) 7.2 km
- Airport (Leeds Bradford Airport (LBA)) 80.77 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 GBP
- Restaurant(s) 2 open from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 GBP
- WLAN operator BT Openzone
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 GBP Provider BT Openzone
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 GBP
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 GBP
- Meets ISO 14001 environmental management standard
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Days Inn Kendal Killington Lake
Excellent value for money and great for a stop off with dogs. No brainer compared to the prices from elsewhere. Very good state of cleanliness and comfort and perfect to break a journey. If you have dogs use this hotel - perfect
Nothing. Excellent for a stop off with dogs
The area is lovely. will be staying again.
The mattress on the bed was to soft both of us. Didnt sleep well becaus of this.
We liked the view and the double bed was ok and the greeting from the staff on arrival.
Dirty tiles in bathroom and the tap wouldn't turn off properly - the whole hotel could do with a refurb - standard not as good as Premier Inn - not happy leaving my car on the services car park.
Nice location, Best for relaxing especially on vacation, Good Amenities around.
Very helpful staff, booked wrong date by accident and they changed it quickly, easily and cheerfully. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble - will certainly use again.
Large room-we had only booked a smaller room.
We have booked here before & have another booking later in the year. Disappointing-- Really low water pressure (hardly a drible out of the shower. . Flush on toilet took an age to refill. Could not shower properly--Wife had to go to another room & used a plastic cup to catch the water to attempt a shower. Time had then gone so I could not shower. All very inconvenient- as we wanted a quick / early getaway.