Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 27, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 23, of which have a double bed 0, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 0, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 11:30, Reception manned at weekends from 14:00, to 14:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 11:30, Reception manned from 14:00, to 18:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Country hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Certified Ski Alpine Hotel, Certified Ski Nordic Hotel, No-smoking room 27, Children's beds/cots 2
Kröb 2, 87645 Schwangau, Germany
- Station (Bahnhof Füssen) 5.0 km
- City centre (Schwangau) 0.43 km
- Airport (Innsbruck Airport (INN)) 57.68 km
- Highway (Füssen/Reutte (A)) 5.0 km
Located in beautiful Schwangau, village of the royal palace, the hotel is near the spa park and the Königliche Kristall-Therme thermal baths. The Tegelberg cable car station (2 km), Forggensee Lake (1 km), as well as famous Neuschwanstein Castle (3 km) is within quick and easy reach.
2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:00.00 and from 17:30 until 21:00.00 Closed monday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Smoke detectors
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 07:30 o'clock to 08:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 6 EUR
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Domestic landline phone calls
Evaluations of Das Schwanstein
Nice staff and conformtable bed
Bathroom in our room - too small to stand in shower and bath to small to lay inside
Nice warm atmosphere and the entertainment in the downstairs restaurant was very good.
The breakfast was a bit stingy on the cheese and the selection generally, likewise the restaurant selection of meals was quite limited. Parking was also quite restricted and we had to park off site next door in a disused Petrol station.
Room very good with excellent view of the royal castles. Friendly staff. Price good for where hotel is situated - just follow the road opposite for about 2km and you are in Hohenschwangau where the castles are located. Restaurant good (ate twice: once excellent, first time however not warm enough otherwise very good). Would recommend however based on price/performance ratio.
Broken toilet seat in room. Mould around bath and shower curtain. Poor breakfast selection.
location of the hotel is good.
Staff of the hotel is highly incompetent. Complaints are left unattended. No intenet access. No bathtubs.
the ´´hotel´´ is very close to the castle, only 2 minutes driving.
mattress felt worn out, this is really just a place to stay if you want an early start for the castle and don't care much about anything else.