Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 15, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 11, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 21:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 21:00, Earliest check-in 10:00, Latest check-out 10:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 15
Schützenstr. 23, 83646 Bad Tölz, Germany
- Station (Bad Tölz Bahnhof) 1.92 km
- City centre (Tölz) 1.31 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 68.65 km
- Highway (A95 - Penzberg/Iffeldorf) 15.57 km
7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Coach parking space at hotel
- open from 08:00.00 until 00:00.00 Closed thursday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Hotel safe
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 7 day(s)
Evaluations of Das Schlössl
Very charming place. Its an old house transformed into a hotel. The hosts were very friendly and accommodating. The restaurant has a very lively atmosphere.
It has no elevator.
If you are out of budget this hotel is gor you. They only have 1 lady server ( Brigette) shes like a one man army to serve all the guests.
Toiletries not provided. By 7pm hotel is closed even there are people checked in you must to ask for key hotel key if you intend to go out at night. Food is basic bread, cheese & ham everyday. Pillows & blankets are poor quality.
Rude and unhelpful staff, didn't make me feel comfortable or welcome, old and uncomfy bed, very basic breakfast, broken and old furniture.