Hotel built in 1960, Last complete renovation 1991, Last partial renovation 2000, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 10, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 8, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 4, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, Hotel closed from 2013-12-20, to 2013-12-31, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 22:30, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 22:30, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:30, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:30, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 10, Children's beds/cots 1, Renovation work planned 2013-01-01, to 2013-07-31, in area other
Fischmarkt 1 - 3, 50667 Cologne, Germany
- Station (Köln Hauptbahnhof) 0.57 km
- City centre (Köln) 0.54 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 15.02 km
- Highway (A559 - Anschluß Köln-Deutz) 1.38 km
6:00 AM to 10:30 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:00 AM to 10:30 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 22:30.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Emergency back-up generators
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Plan of emergency exits
Evaluations of Das kleine Stapelhäuschen
Convenient location, great service and building has lots of character.
* Great Price * Great Location * No Frills, but great if you're just looking for somewhere to base yourself.
* Breakfast was a little basic considering there's a restaurant attached to the Hotel. * Would have liked to be able to push my two single bed's together into a double.
Kleiner netter Familienbetrieb im Herzen der Altstadt , mit urigem Ambiente , wohlfühl Charakter , Freundlichkeit an der Tagesordnung. Wer ein Hotel mit Herz und Seele ist hier gut aufgehoben .