Hotel built in 1955, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 81, Number of single rooms 21, Number of double rooms 60, of which have 2 separate beds 30, of which have a double bed 30, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 25, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Number of rooms with air conditioning 25, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 6, Number of business rooms 14, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 81, Family rooms available 5, Children's beds/cots 4
Sonnenstr. 5, 80331 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 0.83 km
- City centre (München) 0.73 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 28.99 km
- Highway (A96 - München-Sendling) 3.88 km
A stone's throw from the square and underground station at Karlsplatz (Stachus), not to mention Munich’s main train station, this hotel is fantastically placed for city exploration as well as overnight business trips. Munich's Old Town is easily accessible, while Marienplatz Square is just 10 minutes away by foot.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 10:30.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator The Cloud
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 40 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Ceiling fan
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 7 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 7 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Sightseeing tours
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Room service
Evaluations of Daniel
Room size, bathroom size
No big window
Good location near hisotic downtown.
Very nice and helpful staff at reception WIFI available (but with 12,50 EUR per day rather expensive)
Room on fourth floor rather small, but functional
Good price. Good location.
Very small room. My specific room was an interior room with windows opening into the hallway. I think the price was so low because of this.
Great location. Helpful, friendly staff.
Non-smoking room smelled like smoke. Tiny shower.
Excellent location. 5 min by foot to Marienplatz, 50 m from S-Bahn/U-Bahn.
Extremely small room. Absolutely unusable shower cabin due to its small size. Too hot with no chance to adjust temperature.
is very good hotel close to the cintre
Good location for central Munich; very helpful staff and good breakfast.
Ask for a room at the back - the front of the hotel is on the Ring so rush hour is a bit noisy in the morning.
The first thing that attracted us was price, the second was location and the third was ability to accomodate special requests. We will definately reccommend this hotel to friends.
The room did not coresspond with any of the pictures - there was no window in our room, and the A/C was poor. The price was nearly double what we were quoted 'because there was an exhibition on'