Style of hotel and ambience
The hotel Da Franco was established in 1706 and is the oldest guesthouse in town. Guests are cordially welcomed in a cosy atmosphere. All rooms are comfortable and equipped with shower, toilet, satellite TV, telephone, mini-bar and internet connection. The restaurant serves Mediterranean and local Baden cuisine, and seasonal specialities.
Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 19, Number of single rooms 9, Number of double rooms 7, of which have 2 separate beds 1, Number of apartments 3, Number of rooms with air conditioning 10, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned from 07:30, to 14:30, Reception manned from 17:30, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 11:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking room 19
Josefstrasse 7, 76437 Rastatt, Germany
- Station (Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof) 20.86 km
- City centre (Rastatt) 0.71 km
- Airport (Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (FKB)) 12.46 km
- Highway (A5 - Rastatt) 3.03 km
5:30 PM to 10:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
- (Bank) transfer
Accepted payment methods
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:30.00 until 14:30.00 and from 17:30 until 00:00.00 Closed sunday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Telekom/Hotsplots
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Kitchenette in 3 rooms
- Fridge in 3 rooms
- Temperature controls in 10 rooms
- Windows for opening
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Da Franco
Rustic, resturant was great.
The hotel was not open all day, and had to wait until office opened.
Owner somewhat abrupt and responded negatively to a request for decaffeinted espresso, stating he only served real coffee. Decaff widely available in Italy with no problem so don't see his point.