Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel
SILTASAARENKATU 14, FI-00530 Helsinki, Finland
- Station (Helsinki - Central Railway Station) 1.5 km
- City centre 1.5 km
- Airport (Helsinki Vantaa Airport (HEL)) 17.0 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Hotel bar
- Fitness centre
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Laundry service
- Bike rental
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of SCANDIC HAKANIEMI
The people are very friendly and willing to help.
This is a bare bones hotel. Also did not like that again hotel.info reservation did not actually make it to the hotel itself. They had no clue I was coming till I showed them the reservation email.
Dust in the room No Waterbottles as mentioned in the description of Hotel.info Breakfast spread Dirty Lenin Bad Airconditioning
Stay was Pleasant.
Issue while Check IN , been told some one told to cancel the booking during the same days I was in Helsinki. Which is still unidentified as I have never asked for cancellation.
hotel staff was friendly, location is good.
room temperature went up to 27 celsius each day which was horrible. airconditioning was working but had to go to the room couple of hours prior to going to bed to make sure the room got cold enough. breakfast room is small compared to the number of guests. cold shower on the first day, maybe it was caused by the time and the number of other guests taking a shower?
close to the office
missing a kind of nice bar downstairs
sauna was available each night
A bit of smell of drain and mould in the room
Location is excellent with almost all public travel facilities (bus, metro, tram, etc.) just a few meters away. Breakfast is complementary suited to European passengers but it lacks variety (same menu repeats daily. I stayed for three days)
Room size is very small. Normally I would expect at least tea/coffee maker in the room which wasn't part of the deal.
1, Location of the hotel is great considering my places of interest in Helsinki. Best is that it is next tp train/ tram/bus station. 2. Good quality of Internet 3. Public Sauna is available but only till 10 so if you got late in the evening so need to miss it.
1. Uneven beds, 2. Mediocre breakfast quality, not even close to how it was 1 year ago at Cumulus. 3. No shoe polishing station available 4. Very few English Channels on TV 5. Morning Alarm doesn't work on TV 6. Even after the room's door is latched it keeps making noises whole night as if someone is knocking the door but actually when you check it no one is there, looks like a hunted place in the night.
Value for money
Rooms facing square is noisy The chair is really dirty