Style of hotel and ambience
Business travellers can unwind at this inviting hotel, which entices guests with contemporary design and dark and elegant colours. You will find relaxation during a swim in the indoor pool and gather new strength at the restaurants, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in sophisticated surroundings.
Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 271, Number of single rooms 139, Number of double rooms 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 6, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 271
2501 South High School Road, 46241 Indianapolis City, United States of America
- City centre (Indianapolis City) 10.45 km
- Airport (Indianapolis International Airport (IND)) 2.52 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Crowne Plaza INDIANAPOLIS-AIRPORT
The walls are paper thin and it seems to be a party spot. This is not a good hotel if you'd like to rest through the night. Very upsetting given the high cost.
Hotel ok. Only stayed one night. Close to airport and dining. Earplugs are available in the room if needed.. I did not need them.
Room a little run down for price, but not a bad option.
Hotel is located at old airport. New airport opened Nov 2008. Thus, it is not located at current airport. In addition, the old airport still operates a FedEx hub. It is very loud from midnight to 3:00 AM. Virtually impossible to get any sleep.