Hotel built in 1999, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 200, Number of single rooms 108, Number of double rooms 93, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 201, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-03-24
Hinueberstrasse 6, 30175 Hanover, Germany
- City centre (Hannover) 0.5 km
- Airport (Hannover Airport (HAJ)) 12.0 km
- Highway (A37 - Messeschnellweg - Pferdeturm) 2.21 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Bike rental
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Crowne Plaza HANNOVER
- Friendliness of the hotel staff. - Deep sleep pillow spray
-Breakfast not many variety and the side ordering(scrumber eggs,fried eggs, omelet etc..) take too slow. -No toothbrush and toothpaste
Very well located, nice facility, nice breakfast
Very friendly, English speaking, make every effort for guests to be comfortable and well taken care of
easy to reach from train station
The service was very good, Always friendly and helpful. The breakfast was for continental customer very good with high variety. A small balcony at the room was nice for a short relax.
The room size was OK but could be bigger for the price in relation to other hotels. The coffee was not strong enough and could be served with different strength depending on the customers wish.
well equipped and very well located.
Noisy within the room.
The reception is very good, nice people behind the desk.
The bed was too short for my length (1,98 mtr).
Location is perfect.
The hotel is quite old but you dont feel it from furniture excluding the bathroom.. Bathtube was dirty there were some hair inside. The breakfast was not so wide, very less options..