Hotel built in 1987, Last complete renovation 2020, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 285, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 7, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 291, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-10-21
Graumannsweg 10, 22087 Hamburg, Germany
- Station (Hamburg Hbf) 1.8 km
- City centre (Hamburg) 2.0 km
- Airport (Hamburg Airport (HAM)) 9.2 km
- Highway (A24 - Hamburg-Horn) 3.42 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Crowne Plaza HAMBURG - CITY ALSTER
I wanted to get some air just outside the hotel whilst waiting for a taxi. Unfortunately this is where the designated smoking areas are and therefore, my recommendation would be to move the designated smoking area away from the main entrance.
Professionally run with excellent staff, yet a cosy, comfortable place to stay.
Breakfast was outstanding.
The room was smaller than expected, but fine.
Good location near the Alster, quiet, good breakfast
simple but overall good accommodations. close to beautiful lake perfect for jogging.
too far from downtown area - 40 min walk
good location close to the Außenalster
car parking too expensive (>20 EUR/night), sauna and fitness is charged extra, no breakfast included (and too expensive as well: 20EUR/person), pool too cold (26 degrees celsius)
Good Hotel, good breakfast, close to Lange Reihe.
WIFI way to expensive
Excellent value for price in Hamburg. Close to a series of good restaurants and 23 minutes walk into center of Hamburg. Will go back again.
All second services like Parking and Internet are VERY expensive..