Hotel built in 1989, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 160, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 160
Trinity Street, CH1 2BD Cheshire West and Chester, United Kingdom
- Station (Liverpool Central (Station)) 24.12 km
- City centre (Chester) 0.34 km
- Airport (Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LPL)) 16.21 km
Welcome to Cheshire where you will be up under the spell of the wonderful city of Chester. Should your next business journey lead you there, check in at the centrally located Crowne Plaza Chester. The Liverpool Echo Arena is reachable at 45 kilometres. Among various sites, you should choose to visit the wonderfully timber-framed houses on Northgate Street (350 m). The John Lennon Airport of Liverpool is reachable after a 40-kilometre drive.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Ironing machine for pants
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Crowne Plaza CHESTER
The hotel is very well situated near the city center.
Breakfast is good but not much choice in food.
Typical big chain hotel you know what you will get
Typical large chain hotel...
very centrally located hotel - only a short walk to the city center with quite a lot of good restaurants.
No charge-free internet access, pillows are very hard but acceptable