Hotel built in 1974, Number of floors 16, Total number of rooms 262, Number of single rooms 164, Number of double rooms 98, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 260
Gerard Legrellelaan 10, 2020 Antwerp, Belgium
- Station (Antwerpen - Centraal Railway Station) 3.43 km
- City centre (Antwerpen) 3.6 km
- Airport (Brussels Airport (BRU)) 32.32 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Ironing machine for pants
- Temperature controls
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
Evaluations of Crowne Plaza ANTWERP
Very friendly personel
Noise I heard a lot of noi, mainly from rooms above me.se
Nice hotel, very well placed, close to the ring.
Breakfast was OK
Located at two big roads, the rooms are absolutely noisy. This is aggravated by the airco which does not work properly and the rooms are very warm, even in April.
Nice room if you get the upgrade!
Noisy if you are on the highway side. A little bit far from downtown, however reachable.
This hotel is very good .
Outside of the town
No problems, comfortable overnight stay
please check the grammatical correctness for your french and english translations of the hotel descriptions otherwise , you will see us again, we had a great weekend in Antwerp
Friendly staff, good hotel, good equipped rooms, free WIFI available and this was for me very important
Nothing, only parking (not obligatory though) was 10 € extra and brwakfast seems really expensive.
Better than expected!
Location is in the nowhere - only a fuel station beside. So you need a car for any activity.
No internet (wired or wireless) was available on the floor I was. Additional charge of 2.5 Eur per hour for wireless access in lobby. Way too expensive and not convenient for business travelers.