Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 242, Number of single rooms 180, Number of double rooms 62, Number of suites (separate rooms) 5, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 242, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2021-07-17
Planeetbaan 2, 2132 HZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Station (Amsterdam - Lelylaan Railway Station) 10.93 km
- City centre (Amsterdam) 15.09 km
- Airport (Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)) 4.02 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Personal shuttle service from airport
- Personal shuttle service to airport
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Crowne Plaza AMSTERDAM - SCHIPHOL
Nice personnel. Safe environment
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel was overall very nice.
Two things: (1) Shower did not work properly. Water pressure knob could be rotated either way to turn on water. When rotated one way, it was impossible to set the temperature correctly. Water was either scalding hot or freezing cold. I wasted 5 or 10 minutes trying to set the temperature before I rotated the water pressure knob the opposite direction and was able to set the temperature to warm. (2) When I checked in there was a shuttle schedule at the check-in counter. I took a picture of it so I could plan for my morning flight. Unfortunately, the schedule was ´´airport´´ departure times, not ´´hotel´´ departure times. When I arrived in the lobby at 8:00 AM, I had to wait 25 minutes for the shuttle to arrive. There was no other schedule at the check-in counter when I arrived the prior evening.
good room good breakfast, not a big choice, but great quality of products quick check-out with bill provided in room
poor shuttle service : every 40min if you are lucky, long way of about 25min to the airport. and late of 10 min if you aren't lucky.
wifi speed very slow.
Overall, the hotel is very comfortable and will stay again next time.
- the shuttle service between hotel and airport is once 40 min, which is too long, compare with other hotels once 20-30min. If it can improve to once 30min, then would be great.
The staff was extremely polite and efficient.
The room showed clear signs of age/deterioration.
Receptionists, house-keeping, restaurants staff and drivers are very friendly and courteous. Clean room and good ambience... Restaurant colleagues very helpful to assist with my request for fresh eggs.
Food need to be replenished asap, buffet table need to be cleaned up after the mess from groups travellers.
very good location: city hoofddorp with restaurants, walk path, ... Good location for transport (600m from Train & Bus station: good for sch airport, AMS city, or SCH shcipol-rijk)
fares and services: city tax and Return shuttle is not included in the fare(but you can take bus or train if you want)
Nothing to add everything was correct
For a hotel of this scale, the buttons of the remote control of the television should be more new
Good hotel, efficient, well located
Room seems a bit old, and the desk is too low.