Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 50, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 48, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 50, Family rooms available 3
High Street, SO43 7NF Lyndhurst, New Forest, United Kingdom
- Station (Brockenhurst/Ashurst) 4.8 km
- City centre (Lyndhurst) 0.08 km
- Airport (Southampton Airport (SOU)) 17.72 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 GBP
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 100 open from 12:00.00 until 14:00.00 and from 18:00 until 21:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 GBP
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 GBP
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Baby monitor available
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Crown Manor House
The room was very comfortable and met all my needs. The hotel staff were very courteous and professional.
Charming hotel with lovely features. Room comfortable and clean.
Room a bit small and breakfast very average, but then all UK hotels have average or worse breakfasts.
Stylish decor, competent staff, quality food, absolutely no noise from adjacent rooms, and well designed room, and good hearty breakfast.
The aircon didn't work in our room so very hot and being in a loft space made for limited headroom. In a party of 6 rooms we had two complaints - our air-con, the others an old mattress that rolled to the middle. The staff accepted our comments but made no moves to compensate us, that said the rooms were already discounted though I'm not sure that is entirely the point. A small financial gesture, even a modest 20%, would have been appropriate as we slept little. BUT on balance it was still good value.
On site parking, friendly staff, good location near restaurants.
Easy parking, near shops, restaurents
The radiator in my room created a banging sound at different times throughout the night