Hotel built in 1994, Last complete renovation 2001, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 97, Number of single rooms 29, Number of double rooms 68, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 29, Hotel closed from 2009-12-23, to 2009-12-29, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 14, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, Certified Design Hotel, No-smoking room 97, Children's beds/cots 2
Ursulaplatz 9 - 11, 50668 Cologne, Germany
- Station (Köln Hauptbahnhof) 0.34 km
- City centre (Köln) 0.8 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 15.84 km
- Highway (A559 - Anschluß Köln-Deutz) 2.03 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 97 rooms
- Temperature controls in 29 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Boutique 009 Köln City
Located very centrally, 300m from main station, cathedral and city. Breakfast is very good, although there could be a bigger variety. We had a room at the top back side, which was quite calm.
Hotel is older and could be renovated, furniture does not fit together, there is nearly no bigger table in the small room to place things on. Beds are very comfortable, however a double bed consists of movable single beds ... Nevertheless, a very good choice if furnishings does not really matter.
Value for money
room size, no table
Very helpful staff and great location -- once we found it!
A little more than we wanted to spend
very accomodative staff.
Room size is too small. ACs are not there in all room.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The beds were not as comfortable as I had hoped for the price.
Extremely good reception staff. Whilst an unpreposessing location and exterior it is attractive inside and spotlessly clean. I had to leave too early to have breakfast.
Idealy situated near to the Centre in order to view the Dom and other sites.
Not easy to find with a car due to the one way system.
Good breakfast. Triple room good.
Would prefer a better location.
Breakfast was really nice and tasty. Varity of choices. The distance from Koln station to the hotel was close.
The room was located on the side of street, so it was noisy when opening of windows.
A very good hotel in a very convenient part of Koln,near to the centre but not too busy area.I will use this hotel again!