Hotel built in 2010, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 30, Total number of rooms 450, Number of suites (separate rooms) 129, Number of apartments 40, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
338 Heng Feng Road, 200070 Shanghai, China
- Station (Shanghai - Railway Station) 0.6 km
- City centre (Shanghai) 2.28 km
- Airport (Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA)) 12.41 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Courtyard Shanghai Central
Very good Hotel for stays at Shanghai outside the immediate rush, noise and hectic that you would for example experience on Nanjing Lu. Located 3 subway stations away from people's square and Close to the Shanghai railway station. Quiet and comfortable rooms at Marriott Standards and good variety of choices for breakfast. Some Restaurants can be found in the Shopping Centers around the Hotel and the City Center is also not too far away.
A/C Operation sometimes not optimal (too warm or too cold).
Staff responded very quickly to my request. Room was also very cozy and clean.
Some facilities look old and out of order. For instance, water was leaking from the the electric kettle and I could not turn it on, but the staff just insisted using it. The shower head was also out of order and needed to be fixed.
Team is very responsive -- our flight got re-routed due to bad weather and we missed our first night. Chief of Concierge was fast to react to re arrange our car transfers, and room bookings without me having to request for it.
Good business hotel, rich breakfast, nice and spacious room. Good bed - I slept well.
Air condition not working.
Very comfortable stay. Thank you.
Good proximity to office, friendly staff and service.
Breakfast service and layout could be improved
Well situated the staff very friendly. Good service.
1. Neat, Sleek Room & property, well maintained. 2. Very courtious staff. ATM inside. 3. Mins walk to Sub-way. 4. Good Break fast options 5.
1. Breakfast time should be extended by 30 mins. 2. Limited stock in Mini Bar
Price performance ratio very good. Surely recommend to others.
No negative issues
friendly staff, clean and spacious room, great deal with free breakfast and internet
too many pimps outside the hotel touting for customers