Hotel built in 2008, Number of floors 16, Total number of rooms 283, Number of suites (separate rooms) 10, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel
15, Yeongjung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, 07305 Seoul, South Korea
- Station (Seoul - Yongsan Railway Station) 5.6 km
- City centre (Seoul) 10.16 km
- Airport (Gimpo International Airport (GMP)) 10.88 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Courtyard Seoul Times Square
Friendly staff, very responsive to your needs. Good ambience. Clean rooms. Access to shopping complex and convenience stores is easy. Good location.
Not enough food options for vegetarians. Maybe they should include some Indian dishes.
noise at night (not from people // on and off, seems to be from some kind of equipment)
The temperature in the room was high, as the rest of buildings in Korea! Air conditioner was not Abel to get temperature down, had to have window open. Temp was not under 25 degrees
price is expensive
Good location, easy to get something to eat in the Times Square, also shuttle bus to Incheon airport just around hotel corner.
Bathroom sink not so good, a bit noise due to upstairs is the lounge, hearing the cleaning and walking around in the midnight.
Internet access, TV
- Very good location, convenient shopping malls connected with Hotel. - Lots of nice restaurants around the hotel. - Very close to the subway.
- Maybe it's a new hotel, seems like all the taxi drivers do not know the exact location.
conveniently situated, hotel staff extremely helpful & knowledgeablle in recommending places to go and subway to take, will definitely come back & highly recommended to family & friends.
no free internet provided for a Marriotts Elie member.