Hotel built in 2002, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 191, Number of suites (separate rooms) 6, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
4320 El Camino Real, 94022 Los Altos, United States of America
- Station (San Francisco - 4th and King Street Railway Station) 47.94 km
- City centre (Los Altos) 2.44 km
- Airport (Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC)) 17.45 km
The hotel is located in Los Altos (California), close to the San Antonio Shopping Centre, the railway station and Stanford University. San Jose International Airport can be reached by car within 20 minutes.
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Washing machine for guests
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Courtyard Palo Alto Los Altos
Staff, Room & location
Mostly guests from India are Lacto-vegeterians as they do not eat egg, fish, chicken or meat. There were couple of options like cutom Scrambled vegetables, and Cereals but I wish I could get more options for breakfast.
Far too expensive
close to office. free parking and internet
not a full service hotel
Good location for SAP employees and facilities on par with other hotels in the region/price-range. It was recently renovated and should be fine.
As Marriott Courtyards go, the hotel is clean and friendly and exactly what I would expect.
I was unable to get the SAP rate, and I have never paid so much for a Courtyard.
Comfortable, safe stay.
Male bartender surly with attitude. We went elsewhere.
Close to the office
- located on El Camino (very central) - many choices for breakfast - nice bed
- fridge is noisy at night
Very nice staff, good room quality, awesome breakfast
Loud air condition
Good spacious rooms
1. No breakfast included in the room tariff 2. No shoe shiner available in the rooms