Hotel built in 1900, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 40, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 33, of which have 2 separate beds 15, of which have a double bed 28, Rooms with connecting door 10, Number of junior suites 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 40, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 40, Family rooms available 5, Children's beds/cots 1
Rue DE COURCELLES 184, 75017 Paris, France
- Station (Paris - Gare Saint-Lazare) 2.17 km
- City centre (Paris) 4.95 km
- Airport (Paris-Orly Airport (ORY)) 18.25 km
- Highway (PORTE DE CHAMPERRET) 0.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Door with security lock in 40 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider SFR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 3
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Fridge in 40 rooms
- Temperature controls in 40 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 40 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Free daily newspapers
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 27 EUR
- Car rental
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 0 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 0 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Medical service
Evaluations of Courcelles Etoile
Loved the cozy room and it's very well placed in between a bustling city. The staff was kind and helpful. I will revisit for sure.
I am used to hotels providing more toiletries. For instance tooth pastes and complimentary combs etc. During some travels we prefer to pack light and rely on this. I guess it would be nice to have them
Friendly stuff, good mattress
Bathroom was very cold (no heater inside).
Good location in 17th arrondissement, easy access to Levallois-Perret, RER, métro and bus in front of the house. Even street park possible.
Very small room, very noisy unto rue Courcelles. Carpet not very clean. Fixtures worn.
Location is great - right next to a metro station. It was very clean.
The room was very small. I was able to hear everything from the corridor
Very nice and central location between SAP office (15 minutes walk) and the city center. Taxi halt across the street. Also good connections to Metro and busses. Staff is friendly.
No parking at the hotel. Parking garage nearby is EUR 40,- per day. It is a bit older hotel (though rooms did get refurbishment) , rooms are not very big. Wifi did not really work at the top floors so had to use the phone hotspot. Pricing went up for additional days.
Proximity to metro, Levallois and Champs-Elysée on foot.
Too expensive for the quality and way too loud! I could hear perfectly the neighbors!
Great location. Very functional and quite elegant decoration
The location is great.
Street side rooms require noise dampening windows.