Hotel built in 1800, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 49, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 33, of which have 2 separate beds 6, of which have a double bed 27, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 9, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 10, Number of business rooms 49, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 49, Hypoallergenic rooms 0, Family rooms available 0, Children's beds/cots 2, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 0 rooms
Banbury Road 66a, OX2 6JP Oxford, United Kingdom
- Station (Oxford) 2.5 km
- City centre (Oxford) 1.0 km
- Airport (London Luton Airport (LTN)) 62.55 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- American Express
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 GBP
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:30.00 until 10:00.00 and from 18:30 until 10:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Door with security lock in 49 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 04:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,20 GBP Provider hotelbroadband
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 49 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 49 rooms
- Temperature controls
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Secretarial services
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Cotswold Lodge A Classic British Hotel
The hotel is located walking distance from the Center of town in a relatively quiet location with ample, safe, free parking. There is a sunny terrace at the front that's ideal for coffee, lunch, or sundowners.
There is nothing to dislike about this hotel.
Would have expected more friendliness from the recptionist.
friendly staff, good location.
building fairly old, first room in need of major updates e.g. window was so old it wouldn't open at all and the (very small) room did not have AC. Clearly not adequate for high price ($270). Was given better room after raising issue to front desk. Still very expensive for room quality.
Dated design, very expensive- Undrinkable coffee
No complaints at all. Would return.
Very close to the city centre and the colleges, so very convenient!
Cute hotel and conveniently located
Very small single room. Could hardly turn around.