Hotel built in 1930, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 37, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 27, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 17, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of junior suites 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 23:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Suite hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 412600, No-smoking room 20, Hypoallergenic rooms 37, Family rooms available 5, Children's beds/cots 2
Kreuzlinger Str. 13, 78462 Konstanz, Germany
- Station (Konstanz Bahnhof) 0.41 km
- City centre (Konstanz) 0.29 km
- Airport (Zürich Airport (ZRH)) 51.41 km
- Highway (A98 - Stockach-Ost) 23.23 km
Hotel Constantia is ideally situated in Konstanz on Lake Constance. The city offers numerous shops, bars and restaurants as well as various leisure facilities. The Swiss border is situated next to the hotel. Many sights of the region can be easily reached from the Hotel Constantia.
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Parking for women at hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:00.00 until 10:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Roof garden
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator T-Mobile
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider Telekom
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Late check-out (until 3pm local time)
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 1 day(s)
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 23:00.00
Evaluations of Constantia
I arrived around 7 pm (19:00), called that i will be late, got it approved - and when i arrived my room was gone !
staff very cooperative food is excellent and the staff maintain and waited very good. price is very reasonable very family oriented and very welcoming. I reserved the room for one as I did not get the option on the web-site tool to select more, but the staff allowed my wife to stay and did not even charge for extra breakfast.
room in the ground floor noisy
Pleasent hotel, very interesting modern design of rooms, close to city centre, close to Bodensee. Hotel has also available parking space. Recomendadion: for a stay choose a higher floor than first one....
Rooms on first floor have windows directly on street - street level... I do not like pedestrians on street looking in my room... => If there is option, choose higher floor than first one.
The hotel is different from the traditional hotels in Konstanz: Friendly service, good value for money and a tasteful modern room architecture. The rooms are very small -as in most hotels in KN, but the designed interior is interesting and functional. And mainly, the rooms are clean which also makes a difference to other KN hotels. The front rooms can be noisy, what might be a problem in summer with open windows, the backyard rooms are looking over the dirty and ugly back side of KN, so a view of the real KN: dirt and dangerous architecture hidden behind painted fronts: Potem-KN. KN indeed is a village which failed to solve living problems of the 19th century, and the KN aboriginees seem to be proud of it. BUT: the hotel is in the midst of downtown, it offers parking places, wlan,and a very good breakfast in a nice modern environment. So really a surprise in this backward oriented village. We have been in many hotels in KN, cheap hotels, expensive hotels. This is one of the best alternatives at a reasonable price. Room Tip: sleep in Zuerich and have a short visit to KN if somebody told you it's worth a visit.
Freundliches Personal, kostenloses WLAN, kostenloser Unterstand für Fahrräder. Zimmer zum Hof (unbedingt darauf bestehen!) schön ruhig
Zimmer nach vorn zur Straße nicht akzeptabel. Sehr verkehrsreiche Straße und Hotel liegt im Rotlichtbezirk. Sonnig/warm ohne Klimaanlage. Fleckige Teppiche in den Hotelfluren sollten unbedingt erneuert werden!
Close to city center.
When reserved the room, I booked parking place as well. On arrival I was said that they do not give parking space for reservation, it is available only if free. Perhaps I would not choose the hotel after all if I knew that.