Hotel built in 1999, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 89, Number of single rooms 23, Number of double rooms 54, of which have 2 separate beds 22, Number of junior suites 12, Number of rooms with air conditioning 44, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 30, Number of business rooms 24, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 218403, No-smoking room 89, Family rooms available 12, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-04-06
Schillerstr. 10, 80336 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 0.2 km
- City centre (München) 0.8 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 39.0 km
- Highway (A96 - München-Sendling) 3.57 km
Directly at the main train station but yet quiet. All public transportation systems in front of the hotel. Walking distance to Karlsplatz/Stachus and Marienplatz (pedestrian area).
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Door with spy-hole in 89 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection in 89 rooms
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 89 rooms
- Temperature controls in 44 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 8,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 8,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service from 06:00.00 until 22:00.00
Evaluations of CONRAD-HOTEL de Ville MÜNCHEN
very clean rooms, friendly staff
no refrigerator at rooms, street is full of clubs and so noisy.
It near the station. Managers are so friendly and nice.
4 star Hotels in munich are all small and old. It's like 3 star hotels in other place. And there are some night club in front of these area so it's noisy at night. Not good places for the kids.
good location, wifi quality, breakfast...
Very friendly staff. Very good breakfast. Plenty of international TV channels. Free Wi-Fi (very good Wi-Fi signal) allowing possible connection of several devices. Close to the railway station.
No in-house parking but 5€ discount on nearby parking (15€ instead of 20€/night). Windows sound proofing is adequate at best (slight street noise). Not the best neighborhood.
Very close to central rail staion and excellent breakfast. Warm staff.
Small front. Not enough space at the lobby.
Very good service. I would select it again in the future.
This establishment is very well-situated in the center of beautiful München, 400 meters to the central station // The rooms avec very cosy, comfortable, quiet because related to a central garden // the staff at every job is very friendly and helpful // our stay was shorter due to an airline strike but we had enough time to appreciate all this.
Excellent staff, great location, delicious breakfast. Would highly recommend. It was expensive but it was during Oktoberfest and everything is expensive.
unfriendly staff and poor cleanleness
Nice clean hotel, friendly service, near Hauptbanhof. Ceratinly an option for my next visit.
Floor carpets. This is a problem in most hotels in Central Europe. More hotels should opt for laminate, parquette, or wood floors. Would be highly appreciated by slightly alllergic or astmatic customers.