Hotel built in 1950, Last complete renovation 1999, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 84, Number of single rooms 57, Number of double rooms 18, of which have 2 separate beds 1, of which have a double bed 18, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 84, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 84, Children's beds/cots 3
Am Markte 12 (Zufahrt über Bohlendamm), 30159 Hanover, Germany
- Station (Hannover Hauptbahnhof) 0.79 km
- City centre (Hannover) 0.59 km
- Airport (Hannover Airport (HAJ)) 10.54 km
- Highway (A37 - Messeschnellweg - Pferdeturm) 2.97 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 14,00 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls in 84 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Additional seating option in bathroom
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Concorde Am Leineschloss
Breakfast was good
Very small room for high price Room was cold when I entered it WLAN was so slow that I was not able to work
Location is good. Staff is nice and friendly. Cleaning is in-time and tidy. Breakfast is good in the first few days, however it stays all the same.
There is no toothbrush/toothpaste/slipper/etc in the room and you should ask the reception. That's why I think it is not fit to the price. Breakfast is good in the first few days, however it stays all the same the types of food, which is not entertaining for me (2-week stay). The location is good, near line3//7/9/krockpe, however it is in the touristic zone so the restaurants all round are not so satisfying. And there is no CCTV in the corridor, and the door is only with one lock, for which I quite fear for the security.
breakfast running out of things too often.
Location was great, Breakfast was lovely ! Clean simple elegant and cute. Comfortable as well.
The beds are too narrow. No clear indication on room phone the contact numbers of reception and room service.
Excellent hotel! Staff are super friendly, and location superb.
Quotation is misleading.. ´´inclusive of taxes and other charges´´ does NOT include 4.50Euro per day for WiFi, or 10Euro per day for on site parking. Understand a charge for parking in the city centre, but no free WiFi in a high spec hotel is disappointing.
internet is not free
Very friendly. Nice atmosphere. Lovely Christmas-Market in front.
Breakfast is almost fine. The open yoghurts are not cooled sufficiently, in my opinion. Could cause unwanted bacteria. But a rich choice of food available.
Location is super. Shopping facilities everywhere and railway-station not far away. Breakfast very complete, coffe on table and special coffe from machines. You can press juices on your own on demand.
Escalator a bit old and slow.
Dirty, tread bear flooring in the rooms, what a awful hotel
perfect location for this trip, we wanted to be close to the Leine River
little tricky to find, even with the NAvygation system, since so many roads end in the pedestrian area, but woth the effort