Hotel built in 1974, Last complete renovation 1994, Last partial renovation 2014, Total number of rooms 207, Number of single rooms 70, Number of double rooms 132, of which have 2 separate beds 0, of which have a double bed 0, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 4, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 10:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, VDR certified conference hotel, No-smoking room 207, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 0, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 0 rooms
Oberer Landweg 27, 21033 Hamburg, Germany
- Station (Hamburg Hbf) 13.89 km
- City centre (Hamburg) 14.77 km
- Airport (Hamburg Airport (HAM)) 20.58 km
- Highway (A25 - Hamburg-Nettelnburg) 1.73 km
This multifaceted conference hotel is situated in Nettelnburg. The locality belongs to the Hamburg-Bergedorf district and enjoys a good connection to Hamburg's city centre. With Line S21 from the nearby Hamburg-Nettelnburg commuter railway station, you reach Hamburg's main railway station in barely 20 minutes.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Parking for women at hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:00.00 until 13:30.00 and from 17:30 until 21:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Sauna Fee 0 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 4,95 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Dt. Telekom AG - Hotspot
- Vegetarian food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 207 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 207 rooms
- Fridge in 4 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 207 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Commundo Tagungshotel
All round very decent service
Shame the hotels are closing.
Zimmer sehen neu renoviert aus Koch bereitet Eierspeisen frisch zu
Room was small but for 1 night ok Flurbereich sieht verstaubt aus
Still great value for money with extra "friendly staff" bonus. Tiny rooms but so what?
Nothing not to like apart from elevators that seem to have a mind of their own.
sauber ordentlich modern
sehr sehr kleine Räume, mini- Bad, sehr lange Wartezeit am Aufzug
Brilliant value for money. Exceptionally well kept rooms and friendly and efficient service. Yes, the rooms are tiny but I was on a business trip and needed a place to sleep, not a mansion.
There was nothing not to like.
Breakfast was not up to expectation
frühstück war sehr gut von der qualität und von der auswahl. personal sehr freundlich.
zimmer sehr sehr klein. betten für zwei leute zu klein. die hotelbar war nicht sehr gut ausgestattet, es gab nur zwei cocktails zur auswahl. das barpersonal war nett, aber leider sehr langsam und überfordert.
Double-room bed unacceptable
Location - 5-6 minutes away from an S-Bahn station 20 minutes away from Hamburg Hauptbahnhof. Excellent price (at least with the offer I had). Friendly staff. Unfortunately good things end here.
Rooms are quite small, although comfortable enough, there are noises from the trains passing nearby when windows are open (and they have to be, because there is no airconditioning), breakfast is OK, but inferior compared to what you can ususally find in German hotels. WLAN is paid and expensive (8 euro for one hour, 29 euro for a month are the only options, unless you already have a TMobile subscription). The area around the hotel (especially around the S-Bahn station) looks like an oriental ghetto and is quite dirty, but seems to be safe enough, even though you might have doubts when you walk there.
Lage in der Nähe einer S-Bahn-Station (gute Verkehrsanbindung), Kostenlos Internet und Video auch auf dem Zimmer (RJ45-Kabel unterm Tisch, Monitor mit TV und Surffunktion)
Zur Zeit des Aufenthalts (1 Nacht) war die Telefonanlage defekt ... überraschend, da ansonten die Informationstechnologie das eigentlich gut umgesetzte Hauptthema im Hotel ist.