Hotel built in 1960, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 48, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 43, of which have 2 separate beds 17, of which have a double bed 22, Number of rooms with air conditioning 48, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 48, Family rooms available 4, Children's beds/cots 1
18 - 24 Belgrave Rd, SW1V 1QF London, United Kingdom
- Station (London - Victoria Railway Station) 0.1 km
- City centre (London Oxford Circus) 1.46 km
- Airport (London City Airport (LCY)) 13.85 km
- Highway (Hyde Park) 1.5 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 2,00 GBP
- Door with spy-hole in 48 rooms
- Door with security chain in 48 rooms
- Door with security lock in 48 rooms
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 3,50 GBP
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 48 rooms
- Temperature controls in 48 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 20,00 GBP
- Business center
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Comfort Inn Victoria
room very tired and dated in desperate need of refurbishment. Shower room unpleasant, basin in bedroom and not bathroom.
really friendly welcome and service // new stylish lobby and breakfast room.
even with the heating on, the room was quite cold.
The location was excellent
The room was tiny and had a foist smell, remotes didn't work.
We stayed over on 21/11/2014 - great location, great price and great service. We were quite surprised with how big the rooms were for the price we paid. Both the receptionists who assisted us (the lady in the morning and the asian chap later on in the day) were very friendly and welcoming. Would highly recommend.
Can't really think of anything tbh.
The location of the hotel is good and it is very easy to get around.
There is nothing negative to say about this hotel!!!!
central location. No noise from neighbor rooms.
Bath was mould-infested. Room was very small, door was opening half only. Air condition is making noise at night. Breakfast was not special at all.