Hotel built in 1990, Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 121, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Inn, child-friendly hotel
550 W. DEKALB PIKE, 19406 King of Prussia, United States of America
- City centre (King of Prussia) 0.27 km
- Airport (Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)) 27.05 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Children's playground
- Fitness room
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Microwave oven
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Room service
Evaluations of Home2 Suites by Hilton King of Prussia/ Home2 Suites by Hilton King of Prussia/
Very old building, no upkeep.
Service was great, very clean, close to where we intended to go,loved our stay here.
Came from the wrong direction, it's a little hard the first time to figure out how to get there. But our GPS really came in handy and gave us great directions.
The fitness center is a unusable treadmill and a fitness machine that is very complicated to use. There is no business center as they described. The only hot thing on the breakfast is a waffle.
The fitness center is just a room with a treadmill. The treadmill is probably more ten years old. It is not usable. It is also very noisy. The rest of the equipment is in the same shape. The breakfast is very simple. The only hot food is waffles. There are bagels and cereal. They are overstating this in the advertisements.
The hotel is under remodeling. The fire alarm went off at 1:00am no reason given.