Hotel built in 1912, Last complete renovation 2012, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 82, Number of single rooms 37, Number of double rooms 45, of which have 2 separate beds 45, of which have a double bed 37, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 82, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 82, Family rooms available 6
654 Nelson St., V6B 6K4 Vancouver, Canada
- Station (Vancouver - Waterfront Railway Station) 1.09 km
- City centre (Vancouver) 2.06 km
- Airport (Vancouver International Airport (YVR)) 10.44 km
The hotel Comfort Inn Downtown is located in the entertainment district of Vancouver. Various restaurants, attractions such as Yaletown, Stanley and shopping facilities are reachable on foot.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 CAD
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 14,00 CAD
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Security patrolled car park
- Parking for women at hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:30.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre Fee 0,00 CAD
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection in 82 rooms
- Fridge in 2 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 82 rooms
- Microwave oven in 2 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 82 rooms
- Temperature controls in 82 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 82 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 82 rooms
- Pets permitted Fee per day 25,00 CAD
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- DVD/video rental
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Storeroom for skiing equipment
- Animated activities for guests
- Evening entertainment
Evaluations of Comfort Inn Downtown
Good central location. Bed was good The room and bathroom were clean. Wifi was good.
My room did not have a small fridge. This was very disappointing as in my view this is hotel 101 basic requirement. Limited choice of breakfast meals. How about a basic healthy hot beans option. Not everyone can eat eggs or want greasy bacon or greasy sausages. Fresh milk would be nice. How about some basic black tea bags not fancy teas few people like.
Good location, 3 blocks from Canada Line airport train, 4 blocks from Expo Line train to VIA Rail. Many eating options nearby. Close to Granville St bus corridor. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good value hot/cold buffet breakfast next door for $10 + tax. Good Wi-Fi and work area. Very clean.
Room was a bit small - OK for solo but tight for two persons. Plenty of hanging space for clothes but no shelf storage.
Clean and comfortable.
The hotel doesnt seem like it has been decorated since the 1970s. It was clean though.
Small room but adequate // internet and breakfast included // much cheaper than alternatives. Convenient downtown location.
Breakfast is not great, but ok for a short stay.
hotel room needs a bit of a facelift. Carpet was buckeling in the middle of the room, sound proofing should be improved. Could hear talking in the middle of the night.
Good reaction of the staff to move me in another room, so I can sleep during one of the two nights I spent in the hotel.
The idea of having hotel rooms just above a busy and pretty noisy night club is somewhat inappropriate.